Star Trek Elite Force II

leXX

Will you be buying this game?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying this game?

• Yes, I can\'t wait!
    • No, I hate Star Trek!
    • Yoda

I liked EF. I like Star Trek to an extent but I am no trekkie. I'm a Star Wars fan first and foremost. I hope it will be better than the original. They need to make a game with the quake 3 engine and that technoligy that they used in Red Faction. That was something I like but I havn't seen it on any quake 3 engines. Wouldnt you agree. Like in Jedi Outcast. Why use a key when you can make an opening for youreself with a Lightsaber. That is something that I would like to see.

:duel::lsduel:

Word man, that Red Faction engines awesome. its like if there isnt a door, you can make one, i loved that game. somethign like that wouldnt be very practical to a game like Star Wars, but i could see it integrated into Star Trek, its definatley something people who havnt heard of it should look into, its cool stuff.

Ian

BTW Darth Groovy, i go into Joliet all the time. nice town.

Originally posted by Darklighter

It's gonna be as big as JK2 I hope...I think people are sometimes put off cos it's Star Trek...but EF was one of the best shooters around...someone should set up a Swamp server so we can go kill each other:evil1: :D

I'm dissapointed you havn't joined the EF2N Forum Darklighter! :confused:

Archived