Home

Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I'd like our banner to be about the size of yours. That'd be great. I'll email you the pics in a few. Also I really like your page. I';m surprized you don't have double the members you have now. It really is great. Shows you put alot of hard work into it :). And about gta3 and the hookers. Lol, when that first came out for ps2 I bought it. I must have spent a week just running around slaughtering people and picking up hookers. I think it's funny that they give you 25 extra hit points if you're at full health. Women... they do wonders lol. Anyway, thank you very much, check your email in about 5 minutes. :)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jessman233

I'd like our banner to be about the size of yours. That'd be great. I'll email you the pics in a few. Also I really like your page. I';m surprized you don't have double the members you have now. It really is great. Shows you put alot of hard work into it :). And about gta3 and the hookers. Lol, when that first came out for ps2 I bought it. I must have spent a week just running around slaughtering people and picking up hookers. I think it's funny that they give you 25 extra hit points if you're at full health. Women... they do wonders lol. Anyway, thank you very much, check your email in about 5 minutes. :)

lmao.. you crack me up ;) heh.. would u like a sidebar as well (and which side) - left wil be easier. and also what FONT? i noticed you have picked a nice font for your "benner" (chuckle) [no offence] which font is that.. is that the font you want me to put in it? and do u want it basically..... 'RED' or..........

Yeah a side bar would be cool. And font is up to you. Though I would like it to be not plain lol. And a dim (darker) red would be great.Left is good. :)

mmmmm plain as in.................. plain or plain as in not a fancy 10000 year old text thing? like running writing?

Really though I don't really care about the font on that site. We're working on a much better one now. One that can actually hold our clan files (skins, maps etc.). It also has a members section with a chat room. Me love it. Me want it done now. lol. Also to let everyone know. Our clan map is going to be finished very soon (tomorrow/next day). :D So Everythings shaping out nicely. Also big thanks to Andy867 for making our skins, Master Shawn for the hilt and our good pal elmo for the kickass forums. Thanks guys. And a BIG thanks to [PL] Stalker for the banner. Thanks man. :)

Only five members so far but we're fairly new. Plus there's alot of clans out there competing for members. Sad really. I just hope people choose a fun clan. If they don't like what I have to offer. I hoe they find something that suits em. Anyway, enough of my crap. Thanks very much for helping us out. Did you get my emails?

hmmm that dark side luke wont fit very good... um... the second maul one is great.. that darth vader one.. erm.... any better? lol soz.. its just they need to be quality ones (like... picture quality) and the fight scene one is great... do u have one just like that (its perfect) yet clearer..... oh. and a kinda background picture (like on mine.. its got a background to it (the sandpeoples land) hehe...

ohhhh!! they might be unclear cos of this ****ty computer im on ATM but yet a darth vader picture fcing to the right.. as the maul is facing to the left.....

mate.... i think id like to join your clan :D:D im aloud to be in two right?? heh.. also .. just tell us where i have to download the stuff from to play.... that mod thingy magigy thingy wingy thing!!! :D:D also ill put reference to your clan on my clans site...

so i guess ill be changing my name everytime i join a normal server to joining yours :D:D

hehe.. oh i almost forgot

what country will the server be located?

Actually it says in our rules and clan register rules that one cannot join two clans. Though I'm very flattered that you would considor joining us. Jediplus and the Jedi mods are located here But I'll see if I can't find someone willing to run a server for your great clan. I like your clan webpage alot. Very nicely done. :)

so there's no exceptions?? well i mean its not really the same game is it? yours is jedi plus and my clan is jedi knight II :) you know what i mean? anyhow.... is it possible to join your server without actually being a clan member. cos id like to try out this mod :) oh.. man if you could look around for someone to help me with a server.. THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

thanks again

:)

You can join today by registering here .We accept all types of players. And we accept all ages. Just so long as you carry yourself in a respectable manner. Here are our links. And thanks for checking us out. here's our temp homepage (a better one on the way). And here's our clan Forums. But it isn't limited to our clan. So if anyone would like to join. You are MORE then welcome :). Finally must give credit where credit's due. Thank you to [PL] Stalker for working on a banner for us. Check his page out here .Thank you to Andy867 for working on our clan skins. Check his project duality wip thread here . Thank you to Karshaddii for workin on our clan map. Check out his newest project here . Thank you to Master Shawn for working on our clan hilt. Check out his new wip here And finally thank you to Crazy elmo for working hard to bring us a message board and a dedicated server. Thanks you all. :)

No actually I couldn't. I made the rules and I enforce them. If I were to bend or break them then so could my fellow clan members. I wouldn't want that. But I'm searching for a person willing to help your clan. ps. If you want to check out Jediplus 3.3 first dl it here . Then extract it to your Gamedata folder in your jedi knight 2 directory. Then run the game. Select mod under the setup menu .then highlight jediplus 3.3. Load the mod up and choose your saber color, skin etc. Then goto create game. Set it to whatever you like then run the game. Though it won't be an internet game you can still play against bots. And it'll give you a chance to check the mod out. Plus people can still join your game. All they have to do is have the ip. :)

man. i fully understand your rules... and i respect that ok! i would not suggest you break or bend then. i totally understand... but dude. thanks for the help hay!!! also. ill start on the banner soon.. just got home

thanks again mate

ps. dnt forget ill be here to suport your clan whenever you need it... eg. whenever you need an allie... :) ok

seeya

Originally posted by InsaneiaC

I could use your support....

Could you send me a Pentium 4 2.5 Ghz Com with 640 mb DDR ram... GForce 4 128 mb ram and 2 80 gb harddrives....

:bounce1::ang2::thumbs1: :peace1:

how about.......... a 1.2ghz 10gig hd 16x burner 2x 52xcdrom 17" monitor optical mouse gefource 2 mx200 32mb???? does that sound good???

:confused:

lol

yer ok....

hey jessman223.. i need a background pic! something nice and red..... (not plain red silly) :p

hehe

get back to me on this one please

ps. right now your banner looks like.....

darth vader is holding out a gripping hand (using the grip move) to the right (like the guy on my banner) and... thats it :p im editing the one form the movie.. the fight scene.. i just need some good background pics i can mix up :D

Sure man. I'll get it to you asap. Sorry no posts today. I had to clean my whole house. Heh, good news though. I found my old atari and my old super nes. I've been playing ever since I finished cleaning heh. Well, I'll email to ya. Again I'd like to welcome Master Yogurt to our clan. It's a great honor having you aboard Yogurt. Thanks for choosing us. :)

Archived