Home

To beat these deals you'll have to go back to... 1995

BooJaka

If my memory serves me correctly (if it doesn't please don't jump on my back or anything), with Full Throttle 2 and Sam and Max 2 being made in the official Lucas Arts building, this is the first time that two Lucas Arts adventure games have been produced at the same time since 1995 when it was Full Throttle 1 and The Dig (both very amazing games).

Could this be fore-shadowing something?

I think he means that you'll be pleased with the sound team assembled to produce the in-game music. Though, the last official LEC soundtracks were The Dig, Full Throttle (kinda) and Grim Fandango. Thats all the last adventure games excluding the MI series. So a soundtrack CD is more likely than it may seem. Maybe they'll release a Monkey Island soundtrack when the 5th (and please god final) monkey island comes out.

I always enjoyed the music from Grim Fandango & Monkey Island a lot more than I enjoyed it for Sam & Max & Full Throttle, and I predict there will be no soundtrack for either, although it would be nice to have Sam & Max in my stereo.

I hope they finish the Monkey Island 'saga' and release a soundtrack for all (4? 5? 6?) games, with all the classic tunes remastered, reworked and revamped for the listening public. That would be excellent.

I doubt it though.

Stupid half empty glass.

Archived