Home

New Batch Of Phony

CagedCrado

Posted at star wars galaxies official forum: Pat Robertson (corrupt telivision jesus freak propganist) said the fallowing: To use star wars to preach the 'truth ' (or rather non proof) to tell your kids after the movie that there is a real force, the force of [i/]god[i/] (a more than likely fictional deity), and there is a real jedi called jesus (another person with rather interesting but fictional stories behind them)

I said he was a person that had fictional stories about him, maybe he was real but most of the stories about him are fictional. IE: Turning water into whine without putting dye into it to make it appear as whine, jesus, it these stories are true, was the best magician ever, nothing more.

Originally posted by CagedCrado

I said he was a person that had fictional stories about him, maybe he was real but most of the stories about him are fictional. IE: Turning water into whine without putting dye into it to make it appear as whine, jesus, it these stories are true, was the best magician ever, nothing more.

Then how do you explain the dark storms that lasted 3 hours that followed his death?

Let's not start ANOTHER arguement, it is just ridiculous to argu the same thing in 2 threads with the same person.

Actually, Argueing on the internet isn't that great an idea at all......

have u eva heard about chinese whispers?

everytime a story is told its made a little more fantastic to make it more exciting and enjoyable

maybe there was this really great guy called john ... and stories were told ... and stories were changed maybe even added to maybe a few made up ... until it was written down and called the bible

Originally posted by Darth Clem

DROP IT be4 u annoy a mod!

Too late.

:evil6:

I have reported the arguements to the other mods, and let them do what they think. Personally, I would have these threads shut down, because it ruins the family environment, and that is a bad thing. :(

Originally posted by CagedCrado

Also, since when is obi a mod?

Sunday, but only of the clan forum. But now I have quicker access to alert the other guys of things like this.

I have an idea, let's let this entire issue DIE.

Originally posted by kstar__2

i think it is good to discuss about your religion, that way, u are able to see the other side, and you look at thing more objective,

so i support discussions about religion

Agreed, Dicussing about religion can be good, but arguing about it is a waste of time and bandwith.

How do you explain the collapse of the temple in the rebuilding of it in 3 days? I've never seen a magician do that, especially after his death.

This thread will be closed very quickly if people don't start responding with reasons. Debates are fine. Simple statements like "I agree with someone" don't have a place in a thread of this nature.

Originally posted by Darth Clem

have u eva heard about chinese whispers?

everytime a story is told its made a little more fantastic to make it more exciting and enjoyable

maybe there was this really great guy called john ... and stories were told ... and stories were changed maybe even added to maybe a few made up ... until it was written down and called the bible

First story: There was a guy called John on a party, and when the party had no more wine, John bought some wine in the nearest store and saved the party

Second story: There was a guy called Jehn on a party, and when they had no more wine, Jehn got some for them, and saved the party

Third story: There was a guy called Jesh on a party, and when they had no more wine, Jess got rid of the water and gave them some wine instead, and saved the party

Fourth story: There was a guy called Jess who was on a party, and when they had no more wine, he changed the water for wine and saved the party.

Fifth story: There was a guy called Jesus on a party, and when they had no more wine, he made the water into wine, and saved the party

Archived