Home

2001-2002 GB.COM EXCELLENCE AWARDS NOMINATING

Clefo

Since Rhett seems to be out of town more than he is here, and we WERE SUPPOSED to get these done 2 months ago, Here are the 2001-2002 GB.COM EXCELLENCE AWARDS (Belated)

Here's how YOU can get in on the action: Send me an E-Mail with nominees for each category, then once the nominees are chosen, send me E-Mails for whom YOU think is teh winner

The Categories Are:

Best Newbie

Best Avatar

Best Thread

Prettiest Member

Funniest Member (Forgot to put that in :D)

Tastiest International Flavor (Outside of US)

Most Valuable Member

so send your Nominations to SHABLAKI@YAHOO.COM and lets see who wins no?

well atleast 16-20 of those have got to be belonging to the 4 people that posted.

First they gotta open the thread, then they gotta hit post reply and then they gotta return to the thread...so that's 3 hits right there....and maybe a second visit just to see what else is going on...i've done 3 of those second visits. So if you ask me..i've gotten about 7 of those 27, and Clefo's got a couple and rhett, and you...

and oooh heaven! the views feature is not to be trusted...that's all :D

Depends on how many e-mails clefo has gotten...now that's a valid way to see ;)

Originally posted by krkode

well atleast 16-20 of those have got to be belonging to the 4 people that posted.

First they gotta open the thread, then they gotta hit post reply and then they gotta return to the thread...so that's 3 hits right there....and maybe a second visit just to see what else is going on...i've done 3 of those second visits. So if you ask me..i've gotten about 7 of those 27, and Clefo's got a couple and rhett, and you...

and oooh heaven! the views feature is not to be trusted...that's all :D

Depends on how many e-mails clefo has gotten...now that's a valid way to see ;)

Actually that isn't acurate either, I haven't sent him an E-mail yet and I have well according to you 8 of those views :p.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Well, my nominees are in, and i never posted....

Besides, don't you guys at least look at every thread anyways, regardless of name?

not enough time...:(

:p naaa, i'm just too lazy, and i have to eat too:eek: I can't put off breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, Luncheon, Afternoon tea, Dinner, or Supper just to read posts on some dumb forum, now, can I?:o

Originally posted by krkode

not enough time...:(

:p naaa, i'm just too lazy, and i have to eat too:eek: I can't put off breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, Luncheon, Afternoon tea, Dinner, or Supper just to read posts on some dumb forum, now, can I?:o

The afternoon tea is arguable ;)

Archived