Home

Damn. It. All!!!

Sherack Nhar

Originally posted by Imperial Sardaukar

The only company I would consider is Compaq simply because they have AMD :D. Yeah, yeah! Go ahead and call me an AMD Fanboy while your at it fo all I care :D. I heard they were faster than and cheaper than Intel :p.

You dudes might want to reconsider Compaq's if you're only getting them for the processor...get another brand and just get a new processor...I have a Compaq right now and let me tell you it is disgusting how unreliable it is.

For one they put the harddrive where we were gonna put a CD Burner! How stupid do you get?

Originally posted by DashRendar

You dudes might want to reconsider Compaq's if you're only getting them for the processor...get another brand and just get a new processor...I have a Compaq right now and let me tell you it is disgusting how unreliable it is.

For one they put the harddrive where we were gonna put a CD Burner! How stupid do you get?

Yeah, i'd never buy any big name brand except Gateway or Dell.

But thats pretty bad Dash, considering a hard drive wouldn't fit correctly in the slot for a disk drive, at least, not in my computer. Don't you have 4 Disk Drive slots and 3 HD slots, though?

Well guys I bought a new hard drive, and I'm in the process of reinstalling everything... I decided to hold off buying a laptop until I drop gaming altogether. Maintaining both a gaming box and a laptop is expensive and too complicated for what it's worth.

But I'm keeping an eye on the iBook :)

alienware does look sweet...

however.... cha ching...

who has that kind of money - that plays video games! or goes to college or u know. Unless ur parents get it for you..but if I asked mine they would look at me like I'm insane. And if I bought it...i'd be playing it outta my box on the street! Comes complete with "shelter" aka its box. j.k

sweet computers though.

ne ways I have a new hp ne ways. only cuz my bf dad works at office depot and we had it built to whatever way we wanted. its pretty sweet. Reliable so far...at least for the next year. Then it will be way outta date already. Pentium 8 or whatever. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DashRendar

FOUR!?...2...and considering they put the HD in one of the CD-Rom slots...I'd say 0.

I have 4 disk drive slots, 3 of which are filled with one CD-RW and one CD-Rom and one Diskette Drive. Then i have 3 HD slots, two of which are filled. The only problem is that one of my IDE controllers is broken so i only am able to use 1 HD and 1 CD-Rom drive and my diskette drive.

Archived