Home

WIP: Old Ben Kenobi

KevinCoyle

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by KevinCoyle

I've Uvwmapped the model, and I've just started on the skins. Mostly all it is now is color with a few temperary lines I'm using to fit everything together and the make sure the robe lines up on the seperate parts. I know not all the lines line up yet, the robe is reversed on the torso in relation to the robe over the legs.

http://www.babylonius.com/invasion/jedimodels/benbody3.jpg

Hawk of War,

Did you even read the post that accompanied the link? He clearly stated "I've just started on the skins." Read the posts next time before you ask a question that's *already* been answered.

In the process of trying to confirm what I said I discovered that good old George screwed up on the costumes in the movie. There are actually times when his outer robe was grey in color rather than brown. By this point I'm so confused that you can do anything you want to and I won't complain.

Sweet mother of Force that's an awesome model. I admit that I was a bit skepticle when I saw your first screen, but right now..... well *drools*

It's a perfect likeness to Sir Alec Guiness (may he rest in peace).

I can't wait to take on Vader with this guy.

I hate to dwell on the tabards, but I think they're too far apart from each other (below the belt) and also below the belt they appear skinnier than above the belt. Also take care to make sure that they appear more seperate from the bottom half of the model. Right now they just look like part of the skin.

I added his robe, no skin on it yet.

benbody6

The tabards are about that far apart in most of the reference pictures I'm using, and they're the same width below and above the belt but I think the problem is the edges of the tabards above the belt are not defined enough, I'll work on that next. You'll see what I mean once I fix the problem

Archived