Home

Some interesting fan art.

icepool

Originally posted by Padanime

the shooting didnt even start???

r u kidding me? during shoots of ep2 there were already shots filmed for ep3.

i think you're right, they did do some shots of Ep III during Ep II but according to starwars.com, GL had only just started writing the script.

Ever heard of a thing as fake shots? Or at least edited pictures like the one up there? And also back in 2000 or something there was claimed to have been a Epi.II trailer, but it was rather fake, like it had footage from Braveheart used but then lightsaber effects pasted over the swords of all the scottish. etc etc , You can do alot with a computer nowadays, almost too easy to make a Hoax shot.

Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt

Ever heard of a thing as fake shots? Or at least edited pictures like the one up there? And also back in 2000 or something there was claimed to have been a Epi.II trailer, but it was rather fake, like it had footage from Braveheart used but then lightsaber effects pasted over the swords of all the scottish. etc etc , You can do alot with a computer nowadays, almost too easy to make a Hoax shot.

There were like 6 fake Episode II Trailers. I almost went crazy with anger when I saw the one with Leonardo Dicaprio. If there are nay Episode 3 trailers, they are not real. Shooting doesn't even commence until 2004, I think. :D

Very nice poster! Looks rather genuine...

George Lucas (hail be to he) did film several scenes for Episode III during the filming of AOTC, however they were very minor scenes including a few key actors (I think one was with Mace Windu, and he simply walked across a room covered in bluescreen). I think Ewan McGreggor (Obi-Wan) did another, too.

I think Bail Organa will have a very large part in Episode III (maybe even in some action scenes) acording to an article I read in a certain magazine. That should be interesting: the few scenes with him in from AOTC were very well done indeed.

:holosid:

Archived