Home

Groovers

obi

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

*SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP!!!!!!*

i know that what im writing right now could probably be considered spam, but i just HAVE to ask, what the heck do you think you're doing? that comment has nothing to do with anything. why is it that you havent had your post count reduced yet? i mean i read a post earlier from matt-windu (i believe it was matt, not positive) that people who post pointless spam would be punished.

why is crap like this allowed? it really doesnt benefit the forums at all.

i do contact mods regularly about stuff that i see as pointless/rude/antagonistic i bother because i care. how you see that as funny i may never know. maybe i SHOULD stop caring but i do. im not going to be checking this thread any more as it will just start another pointless arguement. i apologize if anybodys feeling were hurt.

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

i do contact mods regularly about stuff that i see as pointless/rude/antagonistic i bother because i care. how you see that as funny i may never know. maybe i SHOULD stop caring but i do. im not going to be checking this thread any more as it will just start another pointless arguement. i apologize if anybodys feeling were hurt.

its not "OMG I CANT BREATH" funny ... just amusing ... and above all harmless

if he was doing that with HUGE pics all the time it would be harmful but as it is hes harmless

Archived