Home

One Hit Kill With Yellow Saber Style.

JEDI OUTCAST

One Hot Kill. Yellow Saber Style.  

22 members have voted

1. 1. One Hot Kill. Yellow Saber Style.

• Dam You Are Good Ay Playing This Game.
    • No Way You Can Do that.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Count_D00ku

The guy can't even spell saving or gaming give him a break. I bet he doesn't even have the orginal Dark Forces either. :D

btw pal that is how you spell msn gaming zone. take a look on msn.http://www.msn.com go to games you will see its gaming not gameing. i should know been going in there for the last 5 years. one more thing i may not have the orginal dark forces. but i tell you something now i do have star wars jedi knight dark forces 2. and i should know what i am talking about. because i have both games.

You have DF2 big deal kid so does nearly every other person on these forums and guess what I've got the orginal Dark Forces, Dark Forces II, Mysteries Of The Sith and Jedi Outcast I also have every Star Wars game ever made for the PC (even Star Wars Chess) and I was commenting on to your profile where you cannot spell "gameing" or "saveing" by the way the pictures suck!

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

You have DF2 big deal kid so does nearly every other person on these forums and guess what I've got the orginal Dark Forces, Dark Forces II, Mysteries Of The Sith and Jedi Outcast I also have every Star Wars game ever made for the PC (even Star Wars Chess) and I was commenting on to your profile where you cannot spell "gameing" or "saveing" by the way the pictures suck!

really.i dont think so, you dont have all of the star was games. lucasarts only came out in 1982 with games. and who really give a stuff if you have dark forces. see it did not go down well anyway. looked at your profile. lets see whats on yours.Generally Making People's Lives Miserable. you are a very very sad man. i can tell you are only a kid.

The guy can't even spell saving or gaming give him a break. I bet he doesn't even have the orginal Dark Forces either.

[sarcasm] How can anyone not have the original DF?!? GOD!!! Some people!!! Even my GRANDMA has the original DF!!! DAMN!!!! [/sarcasm] :rolleyes: No girlfriend, right?

Just leave the guy alone, fellas. If he thinks the pics are cool, thats fine. Dont go tellin him off or tellin him they suck. He's happy with them, thats enough for me.

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

[sarcasm] How can anyone not have the original DF?!? GOD!!! Some people!!! Even my GRANDMA has the original DF!!! DAMN!!!! [/sarcasm] :rolleyes: No girlfriend, right?

Just leave the guy alone, fellas. If he thinks the pics are cool, thats fine. Dont go tellin him off or tellin him they suck. He's happy with them, thats enough for me.

What?!?!?! no flaming?!?!?! no im 1337, u l4m3 n00b suXX0rz???

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by JEDI OUTCAST

to all who think i used a mod. i did not use a mod to do all of that it takes a lot of skill doing it.but if that was not me who was it then you tell me.

... i'm not even going to both arguing anymore...

/me walks away laughing

Well yes I do considering the first Star Wars PC game from LucasArts was Rebel Assault of which I am a proud owner of also your contradicting yourself calling me "a sad man" and then saying that you can tell "I'm only a kid" (also that is another stupid uninformed observation coming from you considering that I am older than you how old are you again 16? and you have the mental age of a 6 year old.) I suggest you get your facts straight before you attempt to flame someone!

Archived