Home

I have no mouth & I must Scream

itsgood2slide

I Have no Mouth and I must Scream was released properly. Its based on one of the bestselling books ever, apparantly. Anyway, I have it. Not the best graphics or voice acting, but very very warped. I never played it properly, but you can choose one of 5 characters to play as. There's this computer called AM, and it has imprisoned them all. Its odd, so odd. I played as this Nazi doctor, and there were people climbing over barbed wire... I had to operate on a child as well, remove some organ. Not in a medical sense, if you follow. The kid becomes paralysed... its sick, its really creepy. I recommend it to serious adventure game fans only, anyone just looking for a bit of fun game will not find it here.

That's not why it's the best game ever. I think that it would be better if games were rated by genre, because this way no true number one will ever be found. Anyone who likes FPS's will vote Half Life, we'd all vote Grim or Monkey, Action fans'd go for metal gear solid, etc etc.

i just went to the underdogs web cite and it turns out you cant downlaod the game anymore, but i just put it on kazza so all you have to do is download it, my connection is going to be rather slow because, i'm the only one with the file so you will only get about 20 k a sec, but the more people who download the faster it will become. sorry for the inconvience.

Grim Fandango is certainly one of the best games EVAR.

If I were to pick my 10 favourite games and place them in no apparent order, the list would probably look a little bit like this, maybe:

Grim Fandango [PC]

Monkey Island [PC]

Monkey Island 2 [PC]

Day Of The Tentacle [PC]

Final Fantasy VII [PC/PSX]

Super Mario World [sNES/GBA]

Zelda: Ocarina of time [N64]

Super Smash Bros [N64]

Goldeneye [N64]

Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons [GBC]

And if I had to take 10 games to a desert island, they would be:

Final Fantasy IX [PSX]

Final Fantasy X [PS2]

Pro Evolution Soccer 2 [PS2]

Street Fighter Alpha 3 [DC]

Super Smash Bros Melee [GC]

Goldeneye [N64]

Half-Life (w/Mods & DSL line) [PC]

The Sims (w/Mods) [PC]

Zelda: Majora's Mask [N64]

Tetris [GB]

Originally posted by LucasTones

That's not why it's the best game ever. I think that it would be better if games were rated by genre, because this way no true number one will ever be found. Anyone who likes FPS's will vote Half Life, we'd all vote Grim or Monkey, Action fans'd go for metal gear solid, etc etc.

Let's not bring this up again. I know that everybody has their own opinion about the best game ever. What I think it is? I think it's...

NOTHING! I don't even want to think about it! The answer to this question would very well, would drive us all insane!

Archived