Home

Getting Music off a CD

Kyth'emos

Originally posted by Kyth'emos

How do I copy CD Adiuo onto my PC as an MP3 ?

Disclamer for admins:

Just so this doesn't get locked it is music my friend made and put on a CD, I am not ripping CDs so I can let people download music off kazaa instead of bying it.

Your CD Write Drive should have came with something. Usually the default program is Roxio Easy CD creater, which is garbage so leave it alone. The one I use most is Musicmatch Jukebox, you have to pay a small fee but the features make it worth the while, trust me, this program does anything and everything. Another I use when I am in a hurry is the default program from my CD Writer from HP, I think it is called HP my CD or something like that.

ya i saw that option on the Win Media 9 they just released. Also I have the HP Copy Prog too...its a new release since computer is new. I think it is entitled COPY A CD FOR DUMMIES. Because it is sooo simple...it even opens the cd rom doors for you. :)

But d/l the Win Media Player 9 release they just put out...its pretty cool and it says right on there "Copy to CD".

do a search for "CDex" it is free and by and far the best one... it supports many output formats, mp3(all bitrates VBR) wma(never used it, but should work the same) etc.etc.etc...

it is far and away the best one out there, and FREE!!!:D

it has a simple interface, yet very advanced options as well...

Archived