Home

Max Payne

leXX

I'm playing Max Payne again for the pure joy of it (and bullet time of course) but I have a question. I have saved it at a wicked point which would make a great screenshot but I don't know how to take a screenie in this game. I tried my PSP capture utility but it didn't work!

Any ideas or does anyone know of a gaming screenshot program?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GonkH8er

Begin the game with the -screenshot command line parameter in the shotcut link. Press F10 during the game to save a screen shot in the "screenshots" folder in the main game folder

You're welcome :)

eh? :confused: can you explain as if you were speaking to a child please! :D

lol ok...

on your desktoppy woppy you have an iddy biddy widdle pikcha that says Max Payne underneaf it....

move your pwetty widdle mouse onto it and click the right mouse button (the ones thats not left) and go pwoperties....

it will have a box called target. itll be like "C:\games\boxes\cheese factory\max payne\max payne.exe"

just stick in " -screenshot" after the .exe part so it looks like

"C:\games\boxes\cheese factory\max payne\max payne.exe -screenshot"

then run that... and press f10 in game :)

Cheer up dude...nobody likes me either:(lol...have a cookie on me:)

*hands k_star half a cookie*

Ohh...yeah...don't know where the other half went:rolleyes:...

:D

Max Payne is a really wicked game, I loced it but the lasting appeal kinda faded after a while...but I always go back for a bit of bullet time:Dlol

I have been thinking about grabbing a copy of Max Payne for the XBox, since I dont have any games for it yet, and I dont have it for the PC, and I have been told it rocks.

It sucks though you can't capture screen shots on consoles, that would rock, I could find some great shots of Halo that would rock pants.

Originally posted by SivyB

here's one of lara shooting her gun, which you can have,

<----------------------

there are lots of good ones,

hehe, yeah that site is awesome, I discovered it a couple days ago and I have the original ani gif to the avatar but couldn't be arsed to make an av out of it so you saved me the trouble! Thanx dude!!! (can you slow it down a bit :D )

I'll change to that when u change yours ;)

Archived