Home

A bit of EP 3 explained!

Axims

While I was looking to see the connection between Princess Leia Organa Solo and Senator Bail Organa I came across this interesting paragraph:

During the Clone Wars, Organa befriended General Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the revered Jedi Knight served him well in that terrible conflict. When Kenobi's apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, succumbed to the dark side, Kenobi sent Skywalker's lover, Padmé Amidala, to Organa for hiding. Amidala hid one of her twin offspring in the high court of Alderaan, and this child, Leia Organa, was adopted into the Royal Family.

That explains a bit of what's going to happen in EP3.

Leia's info page

Bail Organa's info page

....I guess I never really cared enough to want to find out how that whole thing happened.......:rolleyes: Some of the small details don't concern me.....

I was too busy checkin' out all of the action with the imperial walkers, X-wing fighters, and, of course my favorite, the jedi :D.

nice 1

she went there with her mother (padme). hmm, a question comes to mind: so what happens to padme? shes a big character if u ask me and i dont want to see her die between ep3 an ep4 or in a comic. that would suck if u ask me.

i don't think you will see padme die. for one, there are going to be a lot of deaths so i don't think GL will add to that with padmes death. also leia saying that she remembered her mother means that padme can't die for about four or five years after ep III

Padme's death is something I've often wondered about. I just don't know how George is going to fit everything into one film. I agree we will see Padme die, because her death would be a lot more significant than the Jedis. However, when does she give birth to the twins? If its before Episode III, it will jump forward to much - suddenly, Padme and Anakin have kids. If it's during Episode III, it will be a bit weird because Padme will have to be pregnant during the first part. If it's after, we miss out on too much stuff, including Padme's death. I don't know, but I think it will probably be during.

Can anyone confirm Episode III is set four years after Attack of the Clones? Because then it makes sense - Luke and Leia are 18 in A New Hope, and Episode I is 32 years before that, And Attack of the Clones is ten years after that.

Originally posted by Admiral Vostok

Padme's death is something I've often wondered about. I just don't know how George is going to fit everything into one film. I agree we will see Padme die, because her death would be a lot more significant than the Jedis. However, when does she give birth to the twins? If its before Episode III, it will jump forward to much - suddenly, Padme and Anakin have kids. If it's during Episode III, it will be a bit weird because Padme will have to be pregnant during the first part. If it's after, we miss out on too much stuff, including Padme's death. I don't know, but I think it will probably be during.

Can anyone confirm Episode III is set four years after Attack of the Clones? Because then it makes sense - Luke and Leia are 18 in A New Hope, and Episode I is 32 years before that, And Attack of the Clones is ten years after that.

IN AN INTERVIEW W/NATALIE PORTMAN, SHE STATED THAT SHE WOULD BE PREGNANT DURING EP3!!! SHE WILL NOT DIE!

I think Padme's death occurs after Anakin becomes Vader. In EP6 Leia tells Luke she remembers her mother and that she was beautiful but very sad. For her to remember she had to be at least 3 or 4 years old.

Lucas has a tendancie to leave a lot of things "to explaination" in idle chitchat between characters. So we will see in EP3.

Archived