Home

Who Hates The Forum User JEDI OUTCAST?

The Count

I certainly do he is an arrogant little brat who thinks he is a bad ass at this game when I suspect he is crap (if you wish to prove yourself wrong name a time and place you little loser your ass is mine!) also he insults alot of peoples work saying stuff like mine is better etc. I just want to share this qith the community I think he is a little ass!

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

I certainly do he is an arrogant little brat who thinks he is a bad ass at this game when I suspect he is crap (if you wish to prove yourself wrong name a time and place you little loser your ass is mine!) also he insults alot of peoples work saying stuff like mine is better etc. I just want to share this qith the community I think he is a little ass!

Hey punk, place a name and time and i'll show you what a true beating is. :rolleyes:

Try keeping lame and needless insults to yourself.

Originally posted by Count_D00ku

Strange now you flame someone for being a jerk and yet guess who sunk down to the jerk's level. Not that I'm saying that Jedi_Outcast is a jerk(Even if he is so what).

Archived