Home

Hey (I need some feedback)

TheJackal

Hey,

I haven't been able to visit these forums for allmost half a year now. I was held up in work and now it is 10 times worst since the start of college.

Anyways, I was hoping you guys and gals would be willing to visit my new redesigned online portfolio.

I have no content uploaded so far. Because I just finished the design and I've also just finished uploading it.

Please visit my site and give your feedback/suggestions/insults/flatulence to me in this thread.

http://www.indieriot.com/sjacques/

(every section has a different design variationi)

Oh yeah. And I'm getting a G4 by next week. :)

GO MAC GO! :D

ever since I started working on MACs in College I grew to like it more day by day. But dont worry. I'm not an anti-microsoft type of guy. :p

I'll have a switch so I can share my monitor with my PC and my MAC. Thus wasting less desk space.

I will feel like such a nerd now though. I allways had a high end PC but still not being a big PC nut. But now with TWO computers riged together I cannot help but feel like a geek.

Dah well. I cant wait to move out too and get into an apartement with two of my best friends where I would get parties all night long and design my whole room.

I hate commercial stuff taken out of the IKEA places. If possible, I design my own shirts and some other kick ass stuff. However my old provider (printer/maker) for my shirts left the business. Now I gotta find someone willing to print a high quality Tshirt only ONCE and not 100 times. :eek:

oh, I get it...anyone else advertises their own spot it's "you shouldn't post that here" and all...but I guess Jackal here is different just because he's an.......oh......admin.........uh, GREAT SITE!!!! :thumbsup:

is that enough kissing up?

In all seriousness, the site really does look interesting...weird pics, but cool nonetheless

The design is refined to that rectangled (as you said) because if it spanned aross the whole screen or something of that sort. It would take away from the actually content and would make it harder to read.

Once (and if) you go into grahic designs you'll understand. :p

Only artists like me would understand :p hehe j/k

Originally posted by TheJackal

The design is refined to that rectangled (as you said) because if it spanned aross the whole screen or something of that sort. It would take away from the actually content and would make it harder to read.

Once (and if) you go into grahic designs you'll understand. :p

Only artists like me would understand :p hehe j/k

:|

There are plenty of ways around that.. Make the pattern span the whole screen, but only colorize part of it, for one.

Archived