Home

The apolagies room!

=|PL|=Stalker

pbbbbbsshssssss. (squirty noise) Sorry, I farted. Heheheh.

I love hugs! That is one of the reasons I am named BigTeddy.

I have not said or done anything offensive to anyone as far as I know of so there is no reason for me to apologize for anything. If there is a problem you let the sabers or whatever challenge you have do the talking. If you win you should not brag to others because your ego will inflate, people might hate you, and then someone better will come along and kick your butt. If you lose be respectful and try harder and become better. Then and only then can you challenge again and try to get some of your pride back (unless it is for fun and then it should just be for that only).

I am a lover and not a fighter unless the jerks want to face me which only a few have and even fewer have walked away.

Honestly though ask Z, my padawan, or anyone else who has fought against me I am fairly good and I hope to remain that way.

I welcome any challengers and so far I am the best saberist in our clan (only reason is that I have not fought many of them).

Have Fun!

BigTeddyPaul

The 'leprechaun in the head' thing was funny.........but maybe try something like this:

Topshot: "Hmmm, I wonder what I'll do today......."

Evil Topshot in his head: "Hmmm, yes, I know what you should do.......kill ZBomber!!!!!"

Topshot:"No way, slimo!"

Evil Topshot in his head:"Crap!":D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Marth

I don't know about you guys but im willing to admit : i am such a nerd :rolleyes:

I'm not a nerd... If you call being oppsesd with Star Wars... .I'm beyond a merd. :p But alot of people like me, I'm funny, I'm not the most popular, but I'm kinda popular. :)

Archived