Home

Bow To Me, Slave!

Clefo

run a clean campaign and then if you loose complain loudly about how they are n00bs and are camping w/ rocket launchers....oh wait, no...that's UT....ok, then what you do is go grab the invis and the flak cannon...then walk up behind them and...wait, UT again....hmmmm, OH! grab the sniper...no, UT still....the anti-grav boots....UT....well, I don't have any pointers on how to win a campaign as I never really cared about that stuff. But if you get a rocket launcher, be sure to keep moving! Otherwise those guys may be able to distract you with candy attached to their posters and then BLAM!! Game Over, Man, Game Over....

oh and for those who don't know, UT stands for

U T

N O

R U

E R

A N

L A

_ M

_ E

_ N

_ T

:attack1::grnlaz: blueblas1 :blaze6::blast5::gun7::snip2:

edit:WTF? I have the last post, but it doesn't register on the list...

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

How about chocolate-covered pretzels? ^_^

My respect to the one who finds out where this joke is originally from.

Guess 1: Pulp Fiction

Guess 2: Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

Guess 3: The Good, The Bad, And Rhett. err, The Ugly.

Actually, the Chocolate covered pretzels thing is from Mall Rats! Kevin Smith's first movie containing everybody's favorite duo, Jay & Silent Bob! Love that movie!

But you were really close Eets, Jay & Silent Bob Strike back was directed by Kevin Smith as well.

It's just that, Mall Rats was before your time, that's all! ;)

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

Actually, the Chocolate covered pretzels thing is from Mall Rats! Kevin Smith's first movie containing everybody's favorite duo, Jay & Silent Bob! Love that movie!

But you were really close Eets, Jay & Silent Bob Strike back was directed by Kevin Smith as well.

It's just that, Mall Rats was before your time, that's all! ;)

Ah, okay. I knew it had to be something related to those movies I mentioned earlier. :D

Congrats Havoc, I knew you'd be the one!

Actually, the chocolate-covered pretzel joke was brought back in Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, but nobody understood it unless they first saw Mallrats. Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back is the biggest and greatest inside joke movie ever!

And, judging from Rhett's comment, it appears that Homer's true identity has finally been revealed!

Archived