Home

To Darth_Syrup(It is about ForceMod)

TheWhiteRaider

I first would like to say nice job on the mod.

One thing that could be fixed is with the Fett only setting. You can't choose the CTF skins for that setting. I play LAN with my friends and I use the CTF red mandlorian skin,one uses Jango, and the other uses Boba. The Red and Blue CTF skins have jetpacks(Not the default red and blue, but the CTF ones). Other than that good mod. Now if you can get other mercenary's tec in with the mod it would be a killer mod.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't choose the CTF skins for that setting..... I play LAN with my friends and I use the CTF red mandlorian skin,one uses Jango, and the other uses Boba...The Red and Blue CTF skins have jetpacks (Not the default red and blue, but the CTF ones)

Right - those skins don't have Fett names, it's Khyron Jinn or something like that. I'll add a another setting.

Now if you can get other mercenary's tec in with the mod it would be a killer mod.

I'm workin on it :) School takes a lot of time, so it might be a while.

Originally posted by Darth_Syrup

You got it. What's the name for your female mandalorian skin? I'll add her too.

actually, it's just a skin for the jan model, so no need. i just hope someone makes some new mandalorian models (male and female) in the future.

Darth_Syrup, you're making me cry from joy!!! :D :D :D

I suppose we'll be able to choose only certain bots to carry the double pistols as well?

Oh yeah and one more thing, do you think there would be a way to make certain saber hilts (gaffi sticks, amphistaffs, etc.) have a totally invisible blade?

Okay I'm going to go dream about being Jango now!

I suppose we'll be able to choose only certain bots to carry the double pistols as well?

You bet.

Oh yeah and one more thing, do you think there would be a way to make certain saber hilts (gaffi sticks, amphistaffs, etc.) have a totally invisible blade?

Perhaps - if you're looking for realistic amphistaffs, check out Tchouky and crew's NJO mod. I'm sure he's working on getting those amphistaves to look right.

Any chance we will be able to see Tercero's sabers in the next beta of forcemod?

Well, they can be added easily enough whether they are included or not, so it's unlikely. His grapple model is in it, though.

Darth do you have a rough release date for beta 2?

Well, I don't have as much time as i thought i would, but i got most of the big things working sooner than expected, so....

maybe at the end of the month...maybe.

Well, it's basically just forceSeeing, but it will work in 'blips' - every second or so, any character that is moving will 'blip' green (instead of yellow), with his locational highlight fading proportionally with time, like radar. If you don't move, you can't be seen. Oh, and it sees anything[\i] that's moving, whether mindtricking or not, and the screen will have a green mask painted over it, so it will look similar to nightvision.

Originally posted by Darth_Syrup

Well, it's basically just forceSeeing, but it will work in 'blips' - every second or so, any character that is moving will 'blip' green (instead of yellow), with his locational highlight fading proportionally with time, like radar. If you don't move, you can't be seen. Oh, and it sees anything[\i] that's moving, whether mindtricking or not, and the screen will have a green mask painted over it, so it will look similar to nightvision.

you could always take a peek at the mp source for soldier of fortune 2, since they have some sweet thermal goggles.

Hey Darth_Syrup,

I have another question. Is there anyway to make bots say an occasional taunt while fighting in mp, and could you incorporate this feature in your mod?

Oh, by the way, your next version of forcemod sounds absolutely incredible!!! I can't wait!!! :D :D :D

cool, how far along is it?

If you mean the merc stuff, the flamethrower and cloaking are nearly ready, the radar is half-done....the dual guns just need better animations and a few restrictions.

It's coming along :)

you could always take a peek at the mp source for soldier of fortune 2, since they have some sweet thermal goggles.

I just might, thanks.

Is there anyway to make bots say an occasional taunt while fighting in mp, and could you incorporate this feature in your mod?

We'll see.

Archived