Home

To Darth_Syrup(It is about ForceMod)

TheWhiteRaider

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Padawan_7

Darth_Syrup, not that this is really necessary by any means, but have you ever thought about separating the fire and the smoke exhaust for the jetpack so that it can line up with the two exhaust nozzles on Boba and Jango's jetpacks?

I think the authors of the jetpack were doing that.

Well, it is mostly done...it would be done already if i hadn't taken it upon myself to add a number of extra features to enhance the jediVmerc mode. I'm basically just tweaking those additions, and ensuring that everything works as intended (well, as best as i can check :) )

I don't want to keep pushing the release back, but i only worked on it about 5 hours this month so far (school's killer). :(

But it is very close to being done. It's only a matter of how much time i get to work on it.

So, to answer your question: Soon.

Hey Darth_Syrup,

Since you were talking about testing and fixing everything up, I 'm just wondering, did you ever fix that bug that was in Jedimod 1.2 were bots can't really have two saber colors (the bot's second saber color actually shows up as one part first color and one part second color)?

Ya know, any Anakin bot is not complete until he has one blue saber and one green saber! ;)

Too cool for what? :)

Well, not too cool for school, unfortunately...it's killer this sem. :)

do you tihnk you'll be able to fix that stupid rapid fire exploit that people are using in pubs?

I'm unfamiliar with that bug, what is the problem exactly?

What did you do about the auto dodge with seeing to make it possible to hit someone?

Well, nothing actually. It's there as sort of a bonus immunity against sniper attacks, as lvl 4 Seeing is expensive and ought to be worth it. But i'll re-examine it if you feel it significantly imbalances the game

Well, nothing actually. It's there as sort of a bonus immunity against sniper attacks, as lvl 4 Seeing is expensive and ought to be worth it. But i'll re-examine it if you feel it significantly imbalances the game

It sort of does. It isn't so bad if you aren't on a full force game, but if you have it all the Sniper Riffle is useless(And on Waring factions and ns streets that is a half of your kills.) Maby what you could do is if they have it off it takes some force power to use, but if they have it on it doesn't take any force power to dodge.

Archived