Home

What Do You Look like?

greedo626

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Zindell

My friends make fun of me because I look like a young Alexander Mogilny. Everyone calls me almo it pisses me off.

Originally posted by whitedragon

whos that

Take it your not a hockey fan, He's a hockey player.

In the whole forum, the only humor people know are to send a picture of a movie actor as their picture. Well I am yawning when I was those pics cause its an old joke, no one laughs to them now. I dont show my pic cause i dont trust to this forum (actually i dont have a digital camera or scanner), well, if other people are the same, this topic should be closed at the first place.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I'm 15, 260 lbs., 6 foot 3 inches........

You'd guess I'm about 23(no exaggeration)

I have a grown Beard&mustache, and a pony tail.

Seriously. I think I'm a freak. :(

thats ok ill give you a hint to make you look more normal. shave and exercise mabey get into a martial art

Originally posted by Redwing

Oh, who needs pictures. I just imagine the person as the person in their avatar ^_~

Though when you change it, it really can throw a person off! ^_^

So your a blue haired girl? I guess that means I'm just a big flash of light created by the clash. Or am I hiding behind them?

:p

Actually though, I do have a mini photo album online but I don't think I'll post the link so the site can't get flooded. And this is addition to my other site for my university.

Anyway, I'm about 5' 10" or 11" I wouldn't know I haven't measured myself in ages, I weigh about 225, and I'm 22.

Obi you sound like my lost brother or something, the brother i always wanted but never got:P man i feel ya but 6' 3'' is good body chemesty for your weight

hehe. I have this mental image in my head now, that you look like david seaman! (if u dont know who he is ill post a pic)

Originally posted by Throno-Denkai

In the whole forum, the only humor people know are to send a picture of a movie actor as their picture. Well I am yawning when I was those pics cause its an old joke, no one laughs to them now. I dont show my pic cause i dont trust to this forum (actually i dont have a digital camera or scanner), well, if other people are the same, this topic should be closed at the first place.

Why dont u think up a new joke that we can all laugh at then? :D

This shouldnt be closed, we're just having a light hearted conversation. :)

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

hehe. I have this mental image in my head now, that you look like david seaman! (if u dont know who he is ill post a pic)

Hahahaha:rofl:

Good one Divine, obviously he would look a bit younger than Seaman, but thats too funny:lol

Obi-wan, if you said you were a goalie and lived in England I'd probably believe you were seaman lol:D

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you guys don't judge me by that odd (albeit good-looking) avatar I have... He's cute isn't he??? :p

I'm 183 cm tall (that's 6 feet, 2 inches for you damn people using that sh*tty imperial system) and weigh about 63 kg (126 lbs I guess...) with neck-long, brown-blonde hair. I tend to grow a small goatee from time to time, though I always end up shaving it off after 2 weeks time.

If my hair was a bit longer, I'd look like Obi-wan from ep2 (eeeek!) or that Tyrion model (URGH!).

hey obi with the description you gave i pictured you like this

Comic%20Book%20Guy.jpg

Originally posted by ibballin

hey obi with the description you gave i pictured you like this

Comic%20Book%20Guy.jpg

Jesus, it's bad enough I get made fun of out there *points out a window* the real world, but I get made fun of here, too!

Well I don't care. Poo on you.

:D

(I do have a resemblance to that fellow, except I'm not yellow. Hey, that rhymed!)

Jesus, it's bad enough I get made fun of out there *points out a window* the real world, but I get made fun of here, too!

Well I don't care. Poo on you.

(I do have a resemblance to that fellow, except I'm not yellow. Hey, that rhymed!)

oh man im sorry:( i hope i really didnt offend you its just thats the first image i thought of. you said ponytail and beard and right of way i thought of comicbook guy. if it means anything hes one of my favorite simpsons character:)

Originally posted by Exterminator234

*lightbulb flashes above head* obi could guest star on the simpsons! :D

Well.....If I was a cartoon....... :D

Hey ibballin, I was just kidding with ya man. I am serious %0.00000000000000000000000002 of the time.

That's why I'm a big ":D" fan

Archived