Home

What Do You Look like?

greedo626

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope :xp: but I will describe myselft so everyone can get over this Trinity image they have of me!

I'm mixed race, or light skin. My mum is from Barbados and my dad is from Scotland and I was born in England. I have dark brown hair and light brown eyes and I'm just above average height for a woman. I've had 7 proposals of marraige so I can't be that bad looking. :D

Originally posted by leXX

nope :xp: but I will describe myselft so everyone can get over this Trinity image they have of me!

I'm mixed race, or light skin. My mum is from Barbados and my dad is from Scotland and I was born in England. I have dark brown hair and light brown eyes and I'm just above average height for a woman. I've had 7 proposals of marraige so I can't be that bad looking. :D

So your not married?

*everyone rejoices*

Theres still hope, men! :);)

zbomber, every1s known about lexx and her husband and her daughters for a while now...cept me cause im still somewhat a n00b lol :D

and its kinda sad that some ppl are such nerds that they hit on lexx cause thats the only member of the female side of the human race that will talk to them lol

as for the pictures ive seen in this thread, im not gonna sleep tonight, or tomorrow, or the day after, for a long time to come........

Originally posted by phantom827

zbomber, every1s known about lexx and her husband and her daughters for a while now...cept me cause im still somewhat a n00b lol :D

and its kinda sad that some ppl are such nerds that they hit on lexx cause thats the only member of the female side of the human race that will talk to them lol

as for the pictures ive seen in this thread, im not gonna sleep tonight, or tomorrow, or the day after, for a long time to come........

yes, I know, looks like I forgot to post the j/k again.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have a girlfriend... but you can't see her because shes invisible. :p

j/k - see, I remember the joke this time! :D

Originally posted by whitedragon

do any of them get on lucasforums?

Well they are 5 and 2 lol, so no :D

My 5 year old is extremely computer literate though ;), she knows her way round a computer better than some adults. She has her own laptop in her room.

Originally posted by leXX

Well they are 5 and 2 lol, so no :D

My 5 year old is extremely computer literate though ;), she knows her way round a computer better than some adults. She has her own laptop in her room.

How can she have a laptop in her room. Laptops are meant to be moved around... so yeah....

Sorry, just had to give you a hard time! :D:jawa

Archived