Home

What Do You Look like?

greedo626

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AandF.jpg?pfW47m9AAz_k4Y9s

This was a photography project from last year. The body is obviously not mine, but the head is. And it's also a picture from my sophomore year, and I'm a senior now.

Before you diss, maybe you should try doing this. Posting your picture is not as hard as you think. You just hit the img button and insert the link. Don't be mad if people think you're ugly, you should be proud of your looks, see -- If you don't post your pic, there's no point to this thread, get some confidence and post before it deserves to be dead.

Hmm, ZePh's a poet I see. Ha, I like rhyming. Flame away if you wish guys.

Originally posted by =|PL|=Stalker

was up peoples?

this is who is typing right now ;)

me3.jpg

now no fags better not be wanking over me *shudders at the thought*

:naughty:

J/K

dont worry man im straight:D

but that is a good picture not even me opening the barrito picture can cope with that

*hopeing that no one is on here that he owes money to*

Originally posted by leXX

I enjoy the anonymity of the internet. I really prefer not knowing what a person looks likes because I have an image in my head and if or when I see a picture of that person, I will either be very dissapointed or pleasantly surprised but it's the dissapointed part I don't like.

i guess from the :naughty: smilie i wasent to dissapointing :lol: but dont worry everyone has a choice to post there picture. i remember when darth groovy posted his pic and i never thought he looked like that, i wasent dissapointed but i was surprised but like afew weeks later i forgot what he looked like entirely

Originally posted by whitedragon

i guess from the :naughty: smilie i wasent to dissapointing :lol: but dont worry everyone has a choice to post there picture. i remember when darth groovy posted his pic and i never thought he looked like that, i wasent dissapointed but i was surprised but like afew weeks later i forgot what he looked like entirely

man i looked at that photo.. and *shudders* ohhhh **** that was wrong. hehe. nah i guess im just not into guys with there faces all ****ed up.weeeeeeeeeeeeee. but then when he posted a real pic of him i thought. now thats much betters..

Originally posted by =|PL|=Stalker

man i looked at that photo.. and *shudders* ohhhh **** that was wrong. hehe. nah i guess im just not into guys with there faces all ****ed up.weeeeeeeeeeeeee. but then when he posted a real pic of him i thought. now thats much betters..

who are you talking about :confused:

Originally posted by GonkH8er

nah, the original hole was owk.net..... now that was a place :) no n00by spammers or trolls. just a tuff little community

*sigh*

Hey GonkH8er. I used to run the compition: ObiWanNetwork.com

No offense to anybody who visited that site, but man that forum was hell. Soo many stupid crap happened in there. And since that site was not part of the LFNetwork (back then LucasGames) the community was very different. I also had a lot less support. Allmost no staff. Here on LFNetwork we got soo many people to work on stuff (but we are still a small group).

I remember when we got the first unofficial screenshots of Obi-Wan on the net. LucasArts was PISSED! Those were the days when they were compared quite often as the controled Propaganda ministery of a communist state.

Fortunantly I wisened up and join LFNetwork and LucasArts become more open to the community :)

Archived