Home

This thread is to commemorate

Zygomaticus

...my first year at geebeedotcom!!!!!!!

oh man, can't believe it's been so long! So long!

364 days to date, tomorrow is the BIG DAY

oh man, i am psyched!

I dont know why no one else was happy on their first day anniversary....but I AM! :D

wonders if this thread will be closed...that would really break my heart...maybe even to the extent of repelling me from here forever! :eek:

now a question to you all...

have i been a valuable member? why is your answer either yes or no?

Whichever admin/mod sees this first, CLOSE IT!!! :D

Seriously, that is sad krkode. It's not like we'll all gather to give you presents and a birthday cake... It's only a forum -_-

As for your question, let's just say you could have been a lot better. I mean, you've spammed, knowing it very well, and even proud of it judging by some of your posts. And since you're slowly becoming a veteran, it would be appreciated if you could improve your spelling. After all, it's a mark of respect toward the people who keep their spelling clean. They put effort into it and they would expect the same from the posts they read. So, after all that you can't really expect only praise.

Can you tell I'm not feeling very well these days? :o

Originally posted by krkode

wonders if this thread will be closed...that would really break my heart...maybe even to the extent of repelling me from here forever!

Ohhhhh such a beautiful channcce... ooohhhhhh >_O ohhh mannnnn... i hold his life in my hannndss..... mmmmehhmehmhehehehehe...

I've been here longer! ;) j/k

Congrats Krkode.

The answer to your question: I'd say you've been middle of the road. As far as I remember you haven't done anything overwhelmingly special for the forum besides post... and you did post alot. Although alot of those posts were spam, they do count for something. ;)

woopdeedooo!

not closed yet :D

thanks guys :D

and Sherack, I have so much tried to improve my spellings. It's not that i'm bad with them or anything...i've been priviledged enough, despite living in india for most of my life to have a full length english education.

It's just that at the start, i've been relatively lazy to bother about my spellings, since not many seemed to care, and i wanted to post faster ;)

But now, i care a lot more, as i think, just like you said, i'm slowly becoming an oldbie, and it's best of the oldbies to show by example.

oh and my once, dark and powerful spammy days are over...and yes, i was once proud to be in the dark side ;)

Anyway, all's good :D

And clefo, it's all about initiative :p:rolleyes: :eek::p

*slaps krkode upside the head* :eets:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived