Home

Jedi Academy OFFICIAL RPG

obi

~MAtt windu didn't say he wanted invlovement in the RP, and The academy isn't on Yavin. This is the LFJA, not the EU academy. ;) ~

"So, you have indeed heard of the tale, Ashta?" Obi asked.

"Yes, long ago. I remember my mother telling me about it as a child, to frighten me. If memory recalls,

His name is Ra'hym, and he comes from a dark land. His wrath is inevitable; His Mercy is none. He shall bring forth with him great evil, and greater evil of servants. He shall rule all, and kill al who oppose. Prisoners are not taken; for his merciful ways are unknown to all, they do not exist. On his back shall be flame; His head horns; His feet of wrong-doings; and his hands full of the spirits of all. He can not be defeated, nor feel pain.

Or so the story goes. Of course, I do not belive in such a thing, no one does. It is silly, actually, even to speak such things. As if some old prophecy can actually be fulfilled by fiction." Ashta said.

"The sith returned long ago, and we did not know that, nor belive it. But, it was so." Obi13 said.

"Aye, but the sith does not hold supreme power as this fellow seems to claim."

"I suppose you're right. It is rather foolish to think such things, but still wise to keep an open mind." Obi said.

"Well it is always a good idea to keep an open mind, about everything, old friend." Ashta said.

Obi let out a chuckle and stood.

"Oh, it was a pleasure to talk to you again, old friend. We must speak again soon. But for now, I must return with my findings to the academy, and inform my friends and soldiers there to keep alert." Obi said.

"Feel free to come back any time you wish, Obi-wan13! You are always welcome at this home!" Ashta said, as he led obi out of the door and watched him walk down his driveway and take a turn.

"Be careful, Master obi-wan, Be careful." Ashta said under his breath.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On his hike back to the academy through the country side, he stopped as he heard a faint voice.

Hello!anybody here??? Who's got some hydrospanners and the such?

It was an odd voice. Nonetheless, obi thought it best to check it out. The country side was no place for strangers to the planet to roam.

He followed the trail were he heard the voice come from. After a few moments of walking, obi viewed an old x-wing parked in a field.

"Well now, the voice certainly must be coming from there." Obi told himself as he began to walk to the x-wing.

*spots an old geezer*

Not too surprising, Jedi Masters are typically described as an old geezer.....

Hey! You there, got some tools? I need to repair my X-Wing, weapon systems are broken down! *Sits down while he waits*.

Hmmmm...........something feels funny about that guy, same thing as my jedi client......The force? Nah.......

Obi walked up and leaned on his tall walking stick.

"I take it you need some parts for your Fighter. I have mechanics that can fix it up in no time. They are real professionals. I can take you there, If you like. My name is obi-wan13." Obi said, as he extended his hand out for a friendly shake.

*Shakes both of their hands.*

Thank you, I appreciate your assistance, however, my X-Wing has some, eh, peculiar modifications, and I don't trust people much to fiddle around my fighters, since one, my r2 is very well-linked to my X-Wing, I never did a memory dump. Two, some parts are arranged in very strange ways compared to a regular X-Wing, and three, I modified some core components. So I'll just fix this thing up myself thank you. Just get me these tools and I'll be done.

*Hands a datapad with a bunch of tools and parts required to obi-wan 13 and turns head to Jokemaster*

So.....what do they do around here??

Yago: You seem like a nice guy, so why not? The laser cannons are Heavy Laser cannons, more powerful than the ones on a YT-2400 I believe. The warhead launcher is increased to 8 on each side, though that's only possible for missiles and advanced missiles, and therefore, only 4 torps can fit into it, 2 less than the standard X-Wing. It also has sub-light engines, similar to the ones you find on the infamous Millenimum Falcon, though a level or two down. This can make it .2 past lightspeed, .3 short of the Falcon's speed. This gives it a speed of 130 MGLTS, faster than an A-Wing. The increase in power requires a generator much bigger and so the engines are bigger a bit and the r2 is smaller than normal, about .7 of a reg size if your curious. The main parts are upgraded to support this increase, and I haven't perfected it yet. It tends to breakdown, so I have to get the job done fast.

Yago: Hmmmmmm.............*Uses a device scanning for types of metals in the house* Hmmmmmmmm, I don't think I can use those.....Thanks anyway, I'm gonna go for a walk. *Equips Tenloss Blade and opens a compartment in the X-Wing, showing a jetpack+locator and equips it* *Flies off saying, "use this signal once the old guy, er obi-wan13 comes back."*

Few minutes later..........

Hmmmmm, my locator spots some metal, shaped like some wierd droid..................., I'll go check it out...........

if the wars are truly over then where do everybody stand? i can only really speak for myself *who last YOU knew went off to the unknown regions of space with an important errand*

i think ill wait for others to see this Rpg and tell me where they are. until then my destination and mission shall remain a mystery *its been like 3 months and not a single person has wondered where i went or why =(*

Yago: *Follows the droid and sees a temple as he stops......* Ehhh? Ancient ruins and a droid don't make sense to me......Still, the more the reason to go in! *Get's a tingly feeling* Ah crap, I'm getting the willies again, more urgingly me to get the sithspit out of here! Bah, that's dumb thing......... *Goes into the temple*

Hmmmmmmm.......dark here........Suddenly he spots a figure in the darkness.....*slowly gets out Tenloss Blade.............*

Yago: *in whisper tone* Oh boy, I got a bad feeling about this......looks like I'm not alone......

*in the darkness, all that could be heared was just the small motors moving the droid.* then suddenly the sound of a lightsaber being ignoted came from nowhere. but no light... Then sounds of something or somethings an other moving quickly along to the movement of the lightsaber following. still nothiung to see...*

black crystal lightsabers ownz :p

*looks at screen*"lost em, probably went inside a building or a dense jungle or something, better warn the academy guys about their droid" *goes to academy and leaves message that says: Hey obi-wan13 or whoever works here and finds this note, be careful about the new droid you guys launched because i think yago's after it, just a warning, hope you solve the mystery soon so i can get back to happy retirement"*

Archived