Home

This has been Bugging me a lot Lately

SamNMax

Originally posted by scabb

LucasTones, the language that you used during that previous post was rather uncalled for, and the profound language that you used may have an adverse effect on LucasForums younger demographic.

I for one enjoy RPGs, and there are many forms of RPG. There are many differences between the 'Zelda' style RPGs, the 'Final Fantasy' style RPGs and the 'Diablo' style RPGs

Maybe I did use bad well not BAD but innapropriate language in some posts, but only when people piss me off....other than that.....no...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And whose fault is that, Lucastones?

I'll tell you. It's yours.

You corrupted their innocent little minds with this inappropriate and vulgar language. If you're not careful with your manic outbursts, somebody may take legal action.

How could you do such a thing?

Hellbeard: I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about, and neither will the rest of the forum. Did you just create this word? Or imagine it to be there? Because if you imagined it to be there, then this could be pretty serious...

hellbeard!!!!111

i been hereing thins bout u like u know LOL!1/1

i heard peopel sayin things... like "SHUT FACE" and "HE IS TEH WANX" I also heard someone saying you smell of pigs bollox!

i do not no whut these fings means... can u tell me loLrofllmao

PLZ THX

I LUVU !!!!!!!!!!!11

HELLBEARD I LUVS YOU I AM THE SEXY PERSON IN YOUR LIFe ySe!!!!11

i hAVE POSTS i PLAN.T them in our GARden !!!11 I HAVE GOAL POSTS AS Welll LIKE 300 lol

I COLLECT BYCICLE CLIPS ALSO but some bears stole them you know ;(

I GO INTO SONG now:....

AND DDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIII e IIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LUV U,,,, HELLBEARD MY LUV ANDDDD IIIII WILLll love u wif the goal posts n tha bears if they want some toLOLROFLLEOWLOOL

I AM FROM boards yse!!!11

b0ards of canada LOWLLW!!12221

BUT I LUV U u no... AND TEH RTS GAMES is MY FAV JUST LIKEU AND TEH ADVENTURE GAMES like U

I DONT HAVE AS MANY Goal posts as u ;~~(((

BUT WE CAN reproduce themm TOGEVer 4EVER COS u is luv of my lifee LOVE OF MY LIFE OHHHH YSESSESS

I like LIVER and oNIONS and i have big collection of HAM alsosos

PLZ reply me soon 4LUV

thxpls

Archived