Home

What is guaranteed to make you cry?

leXX

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being kicked in the balls is high up there. Even a nice glance makes me wince.

I was soo pissed when Aeris died in FF7. I had her final limit and she was at level 80 when she died. MAde me so mad.

Watching the end of the payoffs when the winning team wins the cup and they raise it above their head.

I cried when I put salt in my friends water. Actually I laughed then. BUT three minutes later he drank out of the same cup. That is when I cried because he was soo stupid.

I cried when I found out that I couldn't finish up my senior year of football due to a back injury.

BigTeddyPaul

U know as I was reading this I thought of that Movie...with Brendon Frasier and Elizabeth Hurley...crap what was the name....YOU KNOW...somebody help me out here..

NE WAYS Brendon Frasier says he wants to be sensitive etc for his woman and he turns out to be kinda GAY and crying over EVERYTHING. Pretty funny.

As a girl. I do cry over a lot of things. Right now I'm pregnant so i cry over lots of things. Money etc...stess you know.

My bf does cry. Not OFTEN EVER. But he has...I've even made him cry if I say something REALLY hurtful. That has only happened a couple times. He even cried the other day saying how much he loved me. Now please don't go on flaming etc. He is going to ask me to marry him...(damn internet) why does he not know to delete his history! He's also cried when his grandma died.

Guys don't have to cry over the same things as girls do. Everyone reacts to their emotions a different way. Something that makes me sad I cry - Maybe someone else would react differently in the same situation. Like get angry or whatever. You can claim to be tough - you can hold it in. Blah BLah. I'm sure there is something that will make you cry eventually. And not everything that makes everyone else cry will make you. Sometimes that makes you look insensitive but it just means you are dealing with your emotions differently. To each his own.

Here is a crying smiley to commemorate this thread :cry6:

i think the movies that made me cry the most was Radio Flyer and we were soldiers

Originally posted by STTCT

U know as I was reading this I thought of that Movie...with Brendon Frasier and Elizabeth Hurley...crap what was the name....YOU KNOW...somebody help me out here..

NE WAYS Brendon Frasier says he wants to be sensitive etc for his woman and he turns out to be kinda GAY and crying over EVERYTHING. Pretty funny.

bedazzled,

Archived