Home

What is guaranteed to make you cry?

leXX

Originally posted by leXX

Of course, if a man cries for stupid little things, I would consider him a sissy, but if a man does not cry in a situation where I would expect him to cry simply because he is 'ashamed' to show his emotions, then I would find this extremely offputting.

:disaprove

Women over think every action and share every detail. You can not be trusted with a man emotional side!

I say it again, just start yawning damnit!!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Clem

if i were u ..... i'd run ... dont question ... just run

edit: hmmm edited your post .... wise .... but late

edit2: STOP EDITING YOUR DAMN POST!!

you got a little brown on your nose there, champ. Maybe its from kissing too much @ss.

I think Lexx..... is cool.....but you.....are....pathetic

I changed that to be more polite.

I don't need to run.

I've been posting in these forums for quite awhile.

How the heck do you think 1.04 patch came along?

I was in direct contact with an L.A. guy pushing for the release of the anti-backstab fixes - that were merely a mod by Raven.

There's a whole lot here.. and I don't appreciate some new person coming and bagging on anyone who isn't in the 'forum club'.

Originally posted by Absurd

First of all - I've been posting in these forums for quite a long time - before yourself - and I've used a different name.

Ever seen the name "NewBJedi" - go look in the tech support section.

Second - I don't require a fanbase.

You come on to this forum with your "Lexx's Hero's" crap and some of us don't participate and find it silly - we are immediately not in your 'cool crowd' .. anyone who questions you is 'spewing poop'.

Perhaps I should start an Absurd's Hero's so I too can get a little backing of Internet forums dwellers. :rolleyes:

Thank you for proving my point for me! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Well leXX, Men don't cry, just like men don't ask for directions.

We actually do cry, but we don't tell anybody.;)

your wrong, there is one, he have no emotion, he have only CONTROL

:lol:

Well, there is a misconception that 1.04 changes the lightsabers - which it doesn't - they are the same as 1.03.

I was all for 1.02 being kept the same and not wanting changes - 1.03 was for the worst - eventually the backstab/spin dominated the servers and people were demanding a fix.

I got into direct contact with L.A. and he then proceeded to deal with Raven and finally the JK:2 producer.

Most people appreciated the changes in 1.04 - that's what all the mods were running anyhow (1.04 source code - i.e. such as JK 2 ++ and Vulcanus Admin Mod).

Sadly, JK:2 just didn't retain popularity for one reason or another.

absurd .... new person? i been around a while

fatalstrike .... shut up ... im not brown nosing ... im not even sticking up for lexx in my comment .... im merely warning absurd ... i made the same comments a while back and got stick from the WHOLE forum ... they are not true and they are not wise

also fatal ....

this is what brown nosing is

"I think Lexx..... is cool.....but you.....are....pathetic"

saying things like that to stop yerself getting burned

Originally posted by Absurd

Well, there is a misconception that 1.04 changes the lightsabers - which it doesn't - they are the same as 1.03.

I was all for 1.02 being kept the same and not wanting changes - 1.03 was for the worst - eventually the backstab/spin dominated the servers and people were demanding a fix.

I got into direct contact with L.A. and he then proceeded to deal with Raven and finally the JK:2 producer.

Most people appreciated the changes in 1.04 - that's what all the mods were running anyhow (1.04 source code - i.e. such as JK 2 ++ and Vulcanus Admin Mod).

Sadly, JK:2 just didn't retain popularity for one reason or another.

you ... alone are responsible for 1.04 i see?

hmmmm .... this kids got problems ... big ego problems

In all honesty - I enjoy Lexx's posts and thoughts.

I don't know how to just say "Can't we get along?"

I'm not a very diplomatic person.

I'd rather call it a truce and just let opinions and stances be as they may.

There is no other way I can say, "Hey Lexx, you don't have to like me but a bit more respect eh - even if you don't agree?"

How do you ask someone to lay off the flames?

you ... alone are responsible for 1.04 i see?

hmmmm .... this kids got problems ... big ego problems

Not at all.

But I was in direct contact with L.A. who wasn't aware of the problem until I started pointing it out to them. It was quite amazing. You don't have to believe it.

But see - now you are on the attack because I was arguing with Lexx. This is exactly what I am talking about.

fatalstrike .... shut up ... im not brown nosing ... im not even sticking up for lexx in my comment .... im merely warning absurd ... i made the same comments a while back and got stick from the WHOLE forum ... they are not true and they are not wise

I appreciate the warning. However, I'm only asking that the flames and name calling stop. Is that too much to ask?

YOU started the name calling and flaming during the leXX's Heroes days and you're still doing it now, just remember that because I don't forget easy. Yep I'm just a pathetic poor helpless attention seeking female who needs an army of males to protect her. You are yet another one of the stupid ******* idiots who totally didn't understand the whole hero thing or didn't take the time to read my 'leXX's heroes is no more' thread.

Respect? Huh, you don't know the meaning of the word. An apology for all the rude comments you made about me in the past would be a start, until then:

*insert middle finger here*

I don't recall ever replying to your Lexx's Heroe's threads or ever calling you names in the past.

There is one time I ever made a joke and that was when you asked people if they knew about your name and I said "We don't care" (as a joke).

That's why I'm totally confused about the flames and name calling from you.

But fine - since I'm into peace and getting along:

Whatever I did say (despite my poor recollection of such cases):

I apologize.

Peace?

Originally posted by XERXES

i hate gettin tickled on my tummy when im with a girl...makes me tear and squeal :mad:

I hate it when i'm getting tickled on my stomach, just worse it's always the girls who do it! :mad:

I'm too tickly to live with myself sometimes

When i left the thread it was peaceful and stupid, now we have a valley theread.... hmmmmm. not good.

Don't lock the thread though mods, good entertainment :)

Archived