Home

24 days to go!!!!!!!!!

leXX

I'm so glad I live in England: we get the DVD released on the 11th of November, and one of my freinds in America tells me 12th of November is your release date! 24 hours more viewing time for me! Hehe!

Anyway, I've already reserved a copy of the widescreen DVD to collect on the 11th of November from WHSmiths. I can't wait!

Surrey? No... I'm on the other side of London, in Norwich. Why do you ask, ET Warrior?

I hated my old Episode I VHS because half the screen was cut off either side! During the lightsaber duels, all you could see was Darth Maul doing some fancy footwork in the middle of the screen, with the sounds of Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi coming from the sides of the frame. It was pathetic... not to mention the picture quality. Some places were all fuzzy, making Maul look like a teddy bear!

DVD's rule. If you don't own a DVD player, then buy one, for God's sake!

Yeah, that is one consellation at least! We get it a day before the States. They usually get everything before us so it makes a nice change. Not that it really matters to me though because I get Region 1 DVD's aswell as Region 2 so I get DVD's as soon as they are realeased in the States aswell! :D

I'm absolutely certain that I am not from Surrey! Why do people keep on asking me this question? I am from Norwich!

I am so happy that we get the Attack of the Clones DVD a day earlier than the States! A whole 24 hours more viewing time means I will probably be on here, telling all you poor Americans about the amazing extra features, deleted scenes and featurettes! Either that or I will simply watch it all over and over again for 24 hours, come on here and listen to all you Americans saying "I just got the DVD!".

Would you please drop the Surrey thing? I can assure everyone here on LucasForums that I am from Norwich, and have only been to Surrey once to visit my grandfather there, but he died three years ago. I am living in Norwich now, as I always have been!

Jesus, it's like talking to a brick wall in here...

It will... after all, my WHSmith recipt tells me that the DVD I requested is available for collection from the 11th November, and I certainly requested "Episode II - Attack of the Clones"! Anyway PS2 games are another matter, they are released according to the amount of people who own a PS2, and America outdoes us in that department. The DVD is out here on the 11th November, trust me!

Hey, I'm a Jedi. I can't lie to you, it's against my oath thingy... I think... or is that Vulcans?

How would you like it, ET Warrior, if everytime you posted on this website people jump at you accusing you of being someone you are not? I don't understand why you think I am from Surrey, and I would ask if you could please leave me alone on the matter. Sure, I would love to chat about Star Wars, but not if you accuse me of being someone different/lying. ect.

And that goes for everyone else as well... I'm not usually this demanding, and it takes alot for me to become angry, but this is starting to wear a little thin... you have no proof that I am this "old friend" you refer to.

Well... I have been dwelling on this matter for most of the afternoon/evening, and I have reached the only conclusion I can think of:

I have no choice but to accept your obvious hatred of new members to LucasForums. You only seem to get along with people with over 500-something posts, and that means I am not welcome here. Enjoy your chats with the 'veteran' users of LucasForums, people, because they won't last forever.

Goodbye.

Archived