Home

Starbucks

Ratmjedi

I feel very fortunate to live in Washington State less than 2 hrs from Seattle, the coffee capital of the world!

Aside from Starbucks there is also Tully's and Seattle's Best Coffee and another italian type coffee house....forgot the name though, don't go there much.

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

Oof, I hate StarBucks. I guess it doesnt help that the one near me is next to a very artsy college (vassar), and the students kinda act stupid when they come in. Sorta like a modern art show, except without the art, and the people are young and sound stupid.

Besides that if you have access to a Gloria Jean's, you will clearly see that they're coffee owns. The Mint Chocalate Bomb, is the da bomb!:D

Personally I am not a coffee drinker at all, I prefer tea, and softdrinks. What I like do like however is off the wall coffe like products that have the caffine equivilance of several lines of coke. IE the Frappachinos, frozen mocha drinks and what not.

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

Isnt that college mentioned in a episode of the Simpsons when Lisa says "At ths rate I'll probally get into Vassar!"

Is is a bad school or what?

:lsduel::duel:

It's actually a pretty good school. It's just very...weird. Lotta lesbians, which is ok by me, except they are very weird lesbians. And a lot of the guys are gay, which is also ok, except they're very prolific gays, and not picky on who they hit on. Thats not ok by me.

Anyway, I did try a hot cider from StarBucks once. Burned the tip of my tongue so I couldnt taste anything sweet for a week. Kinda ruined the experience...

Archived