Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Deetox187

Heh yeah i already had it worked out with Toonces that i was doing the sounds, i did them for Mace and Qui-Gon also. :)

As for setting up the pk3 in the final stages i doubt Toonces would need me for that but if so i'd be glad to do it.

Awesome Deetox! I was concerned about who was going to work these out! Mars out!

Well the skin is finished, I just sent it to Toonces. Here is what you will see.

1) Unrobed version

2) Robed

3) Sith Varient (With black robe)

4) Red/Blue team varient (Both represent Obi as a Imperial or Rebel force adept.)

I chose to drop the Anakin varient (since I may be working on an actual Anakin model). We should have some screenshots up soon.... stay posted. Mars out!

Originally posted by Pnut_Master

My god..this model is finally done..Thank you god

I CANT WAIT FOR THE ROBED VERSION

MARZ YOU KICK @SS

And thx to the excellent modellers who modelled the damn thing :p

Well I'd like to say that its done, but the model itself is getting a little rework. Have patience all, it will be soon. We want to try and release these together (I think thats the idea). I am a little ahead of the curve on Obi because...

1) I like to work fast! (very impatient)

2) No one's offering any change requests (yet)

3) I started the skin before I received the model.

example, I have started the skins for the Anakin model (which I havent recieved yet).

Originally posted by seks03

are there going to be multiple tuants or just one? and Marz are you going to do a anakin of your own or take over tercero? great to hear that this model is almost out.... you guys work fast.

Im not sure if the "Tercero model" is the same as the one put forward by Deetox, but that's the one im working on. I still need to learn how to model:(

Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Im not sure if the "Tercero model" is the same as the one put forward by Deetox, but that's the one im working on. I still need to learn how to model:(

It's not. The one you're working on is basically a version of Obi-Wan by Jolts. Jolts pushed some verts around to try and make it look more like Anakin. It's good, but it's definitely not Tercero's.

And seks, for a guy with a website dedicated (among other things) to modeling updates, you sure are slow on the uptake. :D

Sorry mars, I haven't been able to take any screenies for you, I'll take some tonight and post them. The skin looks really good, the only thing I question is the very slight pinkish hue on the clothing for the default Obi. I'll post it and you guys can see what I'm talking about.

On the release of the model, were going to wait until Arco finishes his skin, call me a sucker for hand painted faces :D

Originally posted by Toonces

Sorry mars, I haven't been able to take any screenies for you, I'll take some tonight and post them. The skin looks really good, the only thing I question is the very slight pinkish hue on the clothing for the default Obi. I'll post it and you guys can see what I'm talking about.

On the release of the model, were going to wait until Arco finishes his skin, call me a sucker for hand painted faces :D

Yeah, I already made the change. should be in the new pk3 I sent. Mars out!

Originally posted by JEDI_Anakin_S

It's not. The one you're working on is basically a version of Obi-Wan by Jolts. Jolts pushed some verts around to try and make it look more like Anakin. It's good, but it's definitely not Tercero's.

And seks, for a guy with a website dedicated (among other things) to modeling updates, you sure are slow on the uptake. :D

Ooooops! My bad.... your right, it's Jolts's model. God I feel dum. My apologies to Joltz. It gets that way when your juggeling a dozen names. :D

Marz out!

Any newer pictures of the model?

I can't wait for this one.

I always played Jedi Power Battles as Obi-wan, because he rules in EP1.

Anyone know of the latest news on this model?

I know Toonces and the other guys are working on Qui-Gon, Mace Windu, and Plo Koon. :eek:

Alright fellas, here are some pictures of the Obi-Wan skin by Mars....

http://www.geocities.com/eo718/ObiIconspread.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/eo718/ObiFinalx.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/eo718/ObiProfilex.jpg

** Copy & Paste **

EDIT: Hey Toonces, if your still making geometric changes, you may want to move his eyebrows and eyes down while shortening the nose. Also, move the lips and bottom of nose up slightly.

http://www.geocities.com/eo718/owk-ig02.jpg

** Copy & Paste **

I'm still making geometric changes, I'm just waiting on Arco before I do any more. Not to take anything away from Mars's skin, it's very good, but I just prefer painted faces rather than photosourced.

keo, quick question, did you take those pics?

Archived