Home

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Toonces

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Toonces

I think there has been a little major confusion going on, Arco was origionally skining Obi, but he's been really bogged down so I wasn't sure if he had the time to finish Obi. I'll get this cleared up, I just think it was a major communication problem on my part. I'm starting to tick you off I think Mars, and really, that was not my intent, I really dig your skins, and wanted you to work on him as well. I'm planing on includeing both skins when I release him

Anyway, I'll get this sorted out

Hey, Thats cool. It just concerned me because I havent heard anything for awhile. I know he was slated for all of em, I should feel so lucky as to work on this one. I know your busy. No I'm not pissed, I just felt as though my work was no longer desired. That can tend to crush the creative spine. That's cool, just do what you feel. If you release both, then I guess me and Arco can feel good about that. Take care, Mars out!

Originally posted by frendon

Shouldn't this thread be called "WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1 and Myself" ?

You can't change the forum topic name, maybe who ever posted the first post should write down the current team working on the finished model package ;)

heh, Mars wasn't part of the project when I made this thread, but he is now, if I could change the title it I would, but it's all good, he'll be in the credits when it's released

Mars, I'm sorry I haven't kept you as up to date as I should have. It's been very crazy around here and I've let my e-mail back up bigtime. Anyway, I'm glad you both are working on him, your facial skin even without the geometric tweaks I have yet too make, has a dead on resembelence :) I'm honored to have you aboard Mars :)

Anyway, I'm gonna post a few pics, I still need to make some geometric tweaks so I definatly could use the crits

Anyway, a couple of shots, both faces, any crits are welcome, just gotta get the geometry right

EDIT: Hey Toonces, if your still making geometric changes, you may want to move his eyebrows and eyes down while shortening the nose. Also, move the lips and bottom of nose up slightly.

http://www.geocities.com/eo718/owk-ig02.jpg

** Copy & Paste **

EDIT: Its the shading around the nose that makes Mars' look big.

hohoho! ok I will change the lips they do indeed suck. I am still far from finished... he needs some more defined shadows on his face yet! heh toonces is tweeking mesh now... once he has done that an i get a new glm i will do more skin tweeks an then we are done.... but it will be a while as there is 3 models an we have to get them all sorted out an ready for release..... a total NIGHTMARE!

Arco:deathii:

Yeah, I made some quick tweaks, brought the mouth and eyes down a little which changed the shape of the noze a little bit. I still think there is a bit more to do but I'll send the glm out to Arco and mars before I make anymore bigtime tweaks

Just a bit more time and we're gonna dump these three Jedi on everybody :D

Great news!!! Just got Toonces last model tweak. It's turning out to be very close to a "Obi clone". You could almost just throw a flesh colored matt over the top, and still recognize it! Matter O Fact I basically pushed out some of my tones/shades, and let most of the model features sell themselves. My skin did need to be adjusted, this improved both the nose and jawline. Wish I had a screenshot to show, but there are more changes in store. Stay tuned, I'm sure Toonces will get something up. Mars out!

P.S. Toonces it seemed that the ears were no longer mapped, My skin didnt show that texture (probably cuz your still working it out!);)

Archived