Home

Whats you IM name?

Wraith 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this is an old topic but I just had an idea. It seems that we're trying to start to organize ourselves. In other clans (for lack of a better word) I've been in for other games often times the whole clan would get one messanger (MSN, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo,etc.). We could have a vote or something to pick one. It seems that doing this could help us out with communication, and also we could have a PA chat every week or so, to discuss things. Sound good to you guys (and gals:) ) ?

uhm... i realy love your idea Thew...... but i think it is never gonna work. people differ to much from eachother. i mean.... i believe Setsuko doesnt like MSN. and only uses ICQ. and others despice ICQ so we alreadsy have a problem there.

I think the most important thing is:

Keep your E-mail adresses up to date.

cause in case of two of our members.... they dont use the e-mail adres anymore they put in the PA list.

and recently Ascari changed his... so.

but i realy would love it if it was just one messenger..... but i will keep all 3 :D:p

Once the game comes out and we all start playing, the message board will become even more important. We aren't all online at the same time so information dissemination will be vital to our existence.

One of the largest advantages of being in a great guild/PA is having people around to help you accomplish things that you could not do on your own. If we have the forum we can post messages asking for help on certain quests. You post a date and time so everyone in the PA knows you need thier help at that time. If you can find a fair way of scheduling quests and missions that require the PA to help you then you will be much better off.

Some people will rely on chat programs to stay in contact but from my experience the best means of communication in a guild is via the forums.

Originally posted by Murashu

Once the game comes out and we all start playing, the message board will become even more important. We aren't all online at the same time so information dissemination will be vital to our existence.

One of the largest advantages of being in a great guild/PA is having people around to help you accomplish things that you could not do on your own. If we have the forum we can post messages asking for help on certain quests. You post a date and time so everyone in the PA knows you need thier help at that time. If you can find a fair way of scheduling quests and missions that require the PA to help you then you will be much better off.

Some people will rely on chat programs to stay in contact but from my experience the best means of communication in a guild is via the forums.

that is like a really cool idea... why don't you make a session for doing that on our pa site where people could post it up on like a sort of like a message board but more of a quest board you don't reply you just sort of turn up

We have another forum available through the other website, but Wraith and I were discussing it last night and we both agree that it would be a bad idea to switch forums. This PA was started from members of these forums and should not stray away.

We have the other forums available if we want to use them for discussing private issues only. We can password those forums so they arent open to the general public. If we are nice enough I bet we could get something like that on the lucas forums. Ask nicely and you will be surprised what you can get :D

Archived