Home

Will there be an expansion pack?

Ready Wan

I'd prefer a new game, cuz even though it will seem like a thousand years til it comes out, and even though it will - ofcourse - use the best technology available to the gaming industry and I'll have to pay $1000+ just to play it, you can hope for things that'll be in it and thing that wont be in it, and things that will be changed.........

And I know very **** well that I speak for alot of people when I say that I'LL be hoping that Raven aint got jack to do with it!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I would prefer "a whole 'nother game" if the developers plan on making a "radical" transition (like that from Dark Forces to Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight. Or the Radical Game Engine and Playability from Jedi Knight to Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast).

On the other hand, if they want to just make "a sequel for the sake of making a sequel" then I'd rather it be an expansion (I guess Mysteries of the Sith Comes to mind).

Eitherway, I hope that it's not anytime soon since that would shorten Jedi Outcast's age as compared to the other games in the series, and I would hate that since it's such a great game.

Originally posted by Wolf Devil

Ha ha ha, believe me, you don't want an expansion. Especially not if its gonna do about as much for JO as MoTS did for JK!!

Huh?! MotS was great! the MP was much more fun than JK plus engine updates... all kinds of great stuff... I liked it, but no one else it seems...

Archived