Home

Questions for LucasArts/BioWare

Vagabond

I'm going to be conducting an interview with LucasArts/BioWare and need to have my question list completed by Friday (10/25/2002). If there are any questions that you've been dying to have answered, please submit them here and I'll try to include them in my list. Thanks!

Was gonna try & get one organised a while back but never got round to it. Here's my list

What has been the biggest hassle making the game so far?

Were there any things you wanted to include but couldn't?

How would you describe the combat system? can you set defensive/aggressive tactics or is it all single click?

Can you describe what we would do in a typical combat round?

Given the recent disclosure of dual weilding and double bladed sabers, are these different combat arts or would they all be covered under lightsaber fighting?

How would you describe the overall control system?

Will the camera be freely controlled or more cinematic?

Will The Force be used as a system of spells or will it be a more integrated system?

Are you planning to release a KOTOR toolset? I'm certain that I am not the only one with a large number of story ideas already percolating away.

I know it's a bit early but are you planning to add new content after release (weapons, campaigns, tools etc)?

Are there any major differences between the X-Box & PC versions or is the extended PC development time merely due to the need to support varied hardware & Operating Systems?

Has there been any testing on co-operative multiplayer or is this just not an option?

There is a screenshot where they are fighting a Rancor and there are a bunch of aliens walking around. How does the population of the area react to the battles that happen? Is it realistic or do they kind of walk around oblivious?

Are there gonna be a good number of easter eggs for the game?

There is a screenshot where they are fighting a Rancor and there are a bunch of aliens walking around. How does the population of the area react to the battles that happen? Is it realistic or do they kind of walk around oblivious?

I very much second that one.

I'm also curious if you will be able to do aerobatics.

Sort of Darth Maul Capoeira/Wu Shu style moves. That and more how they will be implemented.

Archived