Home

Epic Battle or not?

Darth Kaan

I think Count Dooku will destroy Mace Windu in a massive lightsaber duel, because Dooku needs to kill a Jedi before he goes, and who better to kill than Mace Windu? OK, maybe Yoda, but he needs to live.

Count Dooku would eat Mace Windu for breakfast. His elegant, classical style would beat the crap out of Windu's short, choppy movements, and I think Mace should be well and truly killed: no simple stab through the chest, no, he needs to be chopped up into tiny pieces and vaporised into even smaller pieces.

I don't like Mace Windu... does it show?

Originally posted by Jedi_Monk

Somebody here suggested a scene where Anakin beats the crap out of Mace, and then invites little Boba to finish him off. Can't remember who's idea it was, but I like it. It would give closure to Boba and sort of indebt him to Anakin.

Jedi_Monk.jpg

This is nice.

also i think more time should got to the anikan/obiwan duel

Actually, Episode 3 takes place 3 years after Episode 2. And Rick McCallum says that the star wars film is in real-time, which was confusing the interviewer at the moment, but then rick mccallum says. Episode 3 is being released 3 years after episode 2. The Clone Wars lasted 3 years. The Clone Wars are being fought as we speak.

Also, Ewan McGregor confirmed that he and Hayden made a pact to begin severe training nearing the time they will spend in New Zealand so that they will make their fight spectacular.

Also, Rick McCallum confirms that Boba Fett is still a child has not really begun his trip into being a bounty hunter, as he cannot fit into the armor yet. So, Boba's roll in Episode 3, according to McCallum, will be very minor.

Samuel L Jackson sat down with G.L. about how Mace will be killed off. Jackson told Lucas that Windu, being the strongest jedi in terms of fighting, shouldn't be killed like some punk. He wants to die a dramatic death, and lucas says he doesn't know how he wants to kill off Mace, but he will make it grand. So, who knows what will happen, least he won't get killed by the Fett. Nor will he be killed by Dooku, since according to fact around the Star Wars universe, it is known that mace in fact is better fighter of himself and Yoda. Yoda is just more in-tuned to the Force. So, I have a feeling that it will be a more revengeful fight of Anakin and Mace, or even Sidious showing his true power.

Originally posted by Andy867

or will he be killed by Dooku, since according to fact around the Star Wars universe, it is known that mace in fact is better fighter of himself and Yoda.

This is canon, correct? Since in the movies (and indirectly in the commentary), Yoda is refered to as a superior swordsman. I must have missed something...

Originally posted by Count Dooku 2

His elegant, classical style would beat the crap out of Windu's short, choppy movements

Mace Windu doesn't use any elegant or stylish moves. He uses extremely efficient and lethal moves that require little energy and allow him to fight like a machine. His fighting style is a lot more efficient, and thus is a better style. I'd take efficiency over elegance any day.

It cant happen that way because Obi-wan knows that Darth Vader is Anakin. So he knew that Anakin was still alive, he had just turned to the dark side, which probably occurs when he goes to fight Obi-wan, *but loses*. But he told luke that a young apprentice of his, a darth vader was seduced by the dark side, turned to the dark side and murdered your father. Too bad Luke doesn't get to find out that it was Kenobi's fault that Anakin looked the way he did in ROTJ, even though it was anakin who went to the dark side and turned on his master.

little insight into the end of Obi vs Ani:

Obi stands over the ruined body of Anikan but cannot force himself to kill his old padawan. "should we ever meet again only one of us will survive"

why do i think this will happen? remember in ep4 when vader detects Obi on the deathstar? "escape is not his plan...." he knew that Obi didnt mean to get away, and he was right wasnt he? this is my explanation for how Vader knew that Obi wouldnt run.

Originally posted by Darth Talliusc

little insight into the end of Obi vs Ani:

Obi stands over the ruined body of Anikan but cannot force himself to kill his old padawan. "should we ever meet again only one of us will survive"

why do i think this will happen? remember in ep4 when vader detects Obi on the deathstar? "escape is not his plan...." he knew that Obi didnt mean to get away, and he was right wasnt he? this is my explanation for how Vader knew that Obi wouldnt run.

makes sense and would be good, but i think obi-wan leaves thinking anakin is dead, but then the jedi purge happens he realises that anakin, who is now vader, is involved and is working for the emperor, he puts two and two together

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by ET Warrior

Nope, boba had no growth acceleration. Lama Su specifically said it to ObiWan. "Aside from his pay, which is considerable, Fett demanded only one thing, an unaltered clone for himself."

"Pure genetic replication, no tampering with the genetic structure to make it more docile, and NO growth acceleration"

And Rick McCallum has said that Episode 3 will take place only 4 years after episode 2. So boba's gonna be 14 years old. Not old enough to take on the jedi master that owned his father.

Okay.

#1. I am a blackbelt in karate and I know 5 ways to kill people with my bare hands.

#2. Boba is 11 in episode 2. 4+11=15.

#3. I am 15 and i am as tall as my dad.

#4. If your father was just killed and you had 4 years of time on your hands with revenge on your mind, what would you do?

So it IS possible for Boba to fit into his father's armor. He was constantly being taught by Jango in self defense. By the age of ten he was FLYING Slave 1. So do you think it is no longer possible for Boba to kill Mace?

Let's hope Lucas doesn't mess this one up. It would be the biggest mistake of his life.

:fett::jango:

Are you guys blind. Starwars.com has confirmed that boba will only be 13 at the time of Episode 3, and that he will be too small for Jango's armor, and that he is still hasnt even begun his future career as a bounty hunter, which will be his downfall.

Originally posted by Yours Truly, Andy867

Actually, Episode 3 takes place 3 years after Episode 2.

Also, Rick McCallum confirms that Boba Fett is still a child has not really begun his trip into being a bounty hunter, as he cannot fit into the armor yet. So, Boba's roll in Episode 3, according to McCallum, will be very minor.

Samuel L Jackson sat down with G.L. about how Mace will be killed off. Jackson told Lucas that Windu, being the strongest jedi in terms of fighting, shouldn't be killed like some punk. He wants to die a dramatic death, and lucas says he doesn't know how he wants to kill off Mace, but he will make it grand. So, who knows what will happen, least he won't get killed by the Fett. So, I have a feeling that it will be a more revengeful fight of Anakin and Mace, or even Sidious showing his true power.

So, face the facts guys, it won't be Boba killing off Mace, got it? Any more of this pointless bickering about Boba killing Mace, and I'll close this thread faster than Mace can lop off Jango's Head.

Archived