Home

Epic Battle or not?

Darth Kaan

I think the Jedi purge is continued after ep3. The ANi Obi duel shouldnt be too long. Long enough to make it impactful. I think Sidious wipes out most of the Jedi in ep3 and Vader mops up the rest afterward. Maybe Palpatine bombs the Jedi Temple. That there makes the most sense.

Originally posted by Jedi_Monk

I saw stunt coordinator Rick Gillard at Star Wars Celebration 2... he said that the Obi-Wan/Anakin Skywalker duel in Episode III will be the most incredible fight ever seen on film :D

Jedi_Monk.jpg

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one ppl!!! :D

The Great Jedi Purge will happen after the film... maybe a large chunk of the Jedi will die, but there will be several left apart from Yoda and Obi-Wan. Mace will die in the film for definate, because he asked George Lucas for a great death! I'm thinking either Dooku or Boba Fett... :fett:

Vader will only be around in the final moments of Episode III (according to an interview with Rick MaCallum from Star Wars Magazine). Anakin will remain light for the better part of the film.

Originally posted by Holo-Sidious

The Great Jedi Purge will happen after the film... maybe a large chunk of the Jedi will die, but there will be several left apart from Yoda and Obi-Wan. Mace will die in the film for definate, because he asked George Lucas for a great death! I'm thinking either Dooku or Boba Fett... :fett:

Vader will only be around in the final moments of Episode III (according to an interview with Rick MaCallum from Star Wars Magazine). Anakin will remain light for the better part of the film.

Again I agree w/Holo-Sid.....I think this will happen as well.

I just don't want Boba to kill Mace!! :(

I saw stunt coordinator Rick Gillard at Star Wars Celebration 2... he said that the Obi-Wan/Anakin Skywalker duel in Episode III will be the most incredible fight ever seen on film :D

Jedi_Monk.jpg

i hope so, at least 15 minutes screen time, that would be cool

Jedi_Monk.jpg

i certainly hope so.

as for boba killing mace, i think not. he would be too young when ep3 happens. who will kill mace, beats me.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Darth Kaan

This is just an opinion, but, I think Mace will die during the Jedi purge and if that doesnt happen in EP3 then he wont die in EP3 either...

I thought this too, that he would be too young. But then I re-thought it over and remembered that Boba is essentially one of those clones, accelerated growth and all. The only thing they said they changed in him was that he had a will of his own type of thing. Its possible that he could be mature enough in a couple years time (Star Wars timeline that is)...

Nope, boba had no growth acceleration. Lama Su specifically said it to ObiWan. "Aside from his pay, which is considerable, Fett demanded only one thing, an unaltered clone for himself."

"Pure genetic replication, no tampering with the genetic structure to make it more docile, and NO growth acceleration"

And Rick McCallum has said that Episode 3 will take place only 4 years after episode 2. So boba's gonna be 14 years old. Not old enough to take on the jedi master that owned his father.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Nope, boba had no growth acceleration. Lama Su specifically said it to ObiWan. "Aside from his pay, which is considerable, Fett demanded only one thing, an unaltered clone for himself."

"Pure genetic replication, no tampering with the genetic structure to make it more docile, and NO growth acceleration"

And Rick McCallum has said that Episode 3 will take place only 4 years after episode 2. So boba's gonna be 14 years old. Not old enough to take on the jedi master that owned his father.

We need to post this like a sticky note on top of the page.....it's good information for everyone to see.

Btw-It's the truth!! Sorry to say for all of you boba fans......

well, not really....

Archived