Home

Smiley Story

jediduo

I understand that this was done once before, and that it was a big hit. Therefore, I present you with....

Smiley Story 2

I have no idea how this was done before, so someone PLEASE post and correct me if I have something wrong. Anyway, posters will use the vast list of smileys to create a story. Underneath the "scene", narrate what is happening. Here we go.....

:mob::rhett:

*an angry mob is chasing someone when Boba Rhett drops in...*

Go at it, guys!

:indy: ...Indy took them into the house, proposing to take them to a quality meal...

and then he opens the door, and :rhett: sees :vadar: behind whom stands :sniper9: .

:rhett: takes out his gun and fires at :vadar: but vadar force pulls the gun and says, "We would be honored, if you would join us"

:indy: says, "im sorry, i had no choice...they showed up moments before you did!"

and then :vadar: sang...

*it's not the east or the west side* "No it's not"

*it's not the north or the south side* "No it's not"

*it's the dark side* "You are correct"

"What is thy bidding my master"

"he'll be a powerful ally!"

"We got deathstar, we got deathstar, we got deathstar"........:D

:rhett: catches up to :lightning: and :vadar: and says "You killed the elf! you must pay!" he pulls out his :tank1: and starts to fire the shells. but then a :bluskel: apears and says "use the force... of your tank to crush them under the treads!" so :rhett: charges them with the :tank1: and then...

Archived