Home

Happy Halloween!

Sherack Nhar

Well here it is. Kids have just started walking in the street where I live. We don't give candies this year, though... Happy Halloween everyone!

Let me ask you all something. Do you think Halloween is not what it used to be anymore? Around here there are much less people giving out candies now than there was back in my days as a kid. Our own house is no exception. What about you guys? How is Halloween going in your neighborhood (or in Rhett's case, lack thereof ;))?

Happy death day! ^_^

It's weird, this is our first year in this place, but it's got a large amount of small kids in the area, but it's dark out now and none have stopped here...

Maybe my (outdoors) lifesize replica of Rhett was just a little bit too scary for them..

I think A LOT of parents nowadays are letting the kiddies only trick or treat at Friends and family's houses. Or they are going to those church carnivals or having their own Halloween Party. I think a lot of people are fearful of taking treats from strangers...as the world is not just mom and dad looking for opened candies anymore! I just got a new apartment so, I don't know how the trick or treating is...I bought good candy just in case though...however I think I might end up taking it to work...so me and the baby don't start posting MEGA smilies again. People don't seem to trick or treat in apartments though. My last one no one ever showed up. Sometimes the apartment communities have like a little halloween thing...I think that's what the kids go to.

Lifesize replica of Rhett?!?! Wow, that must have been a site for the neighbors to watch you build it, I mean it's not like you could construct it out of sight, it won't fit through doorways and it's just too big to be able to hide anywhere. :D

Anyway I sorta like Halloween, Halloween's just a big candy and costume fest, but everyone needs a candy and costume fest every once in a while. ;)

Archived