Home

Hitman 2

Bob Gnarly

OMG if you've played this game you know what im talking about, it has amazing graphics ON (almost) ANY MACHINE the good guy is cool and the bad guys are such a-holes you get into this game, the guns and the fiber wire are so cool, i would go through a whole level choking people but its not an easy game, and you actualy see where he puts the gun and he doent carry a bazooka and a sniper and a a AK-47 at once you have to carry the right weopen at the right time....

after playing about half way through this game im gonna give it a 9.0 outta 10

if you have it what do you think?

Originally posted by Virii

because you shoot right threw rats and animals I WANNA SEE BLOOD

there must be an option in the menu because i was playing it the other day and i shot the pigs at the church and even snipe a few birds

no there isn't multi-player dAno, possibly the only bad thing you can say about that game

Originally posted by IVI3GAD3TH

so would you say it is worth buying or........just renting........:confused:

i would say buy it, cause they are multiple ways of completing missions, i.e you could snipe someone or use a car bomb etc.

so i think it's one you can play for awhile. i still play the first one now and again

Yeah, buy the game, I just picked it up a couple of days ago....haven't had much time to play it and I am suckin bad at it now.....it is an amazing story with great gameplay. It has taken me a little while to get used to it though.

Originally posted by dAno

is there multiplayer in hitman 2?

Not for the Xbox version.....not sure if it is available for PC or not.

No multiplayer anywhere.....it'd be kind of funny though....have a deathmatch with fiberwires only........it would never end!

Best strategy i can give you Leemu is to observe each level, see where everyone goes, maybe run through the entire level, kill everyone, THEN look at all Exclamation points on your map and see what happens...then devise a strategy to exploit them, then restart the level and do it silent assassin style!

No problem.....yes....the map is REALLY important if you wanna be a silent assassin......although on the hardest difficulty the map doesn't show enemy locations.......:eek:

It is really really fun being a silent assassin, you just feel so bad *** when you're walking away from the scene and nobody ever knew you were there.....not even your targer because you got em from behind!

Archived