Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would t3rr0r, but i haven't even breached the tip of using shaders, so that is out of my league. Sorry:(

My skills are with making intro scrolling text and doctering pre-exisitng images... How else did I get out of P.E. my freshman year;)

Fear not, the hand will be one of the options on the skin, and a glove is also under consideration, espically for the Sith Anakin skin...

As far as the hair, it's going to be shader heavy, and the skin under the shaders will look more like the original hair, but I haven't had time to redo the UV's for it yet, and I'm planning on redoing that texture to be a bit more spikey.

Oh, Toonces, the error I'm getting says that the file exceeds MAX_QPATH, whatever that means.

Originally posted by Toonces

heh, Yeah, that's me Gooey, I play as Count Toonces, and usually use the Count Dooku model I worked on. I unfortunatly dont get to play as much as I like, but I hop on that server as much as I can, have recently been splitting time between JvMvS and ArtafeX's sweet ProMod :D

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com

Powered by Sith :lightning

Toonces, you're Count Toonces eh? I've seen you before then. :D

Gooey: It's not TJO's server, we just happen to frequent it more than most.

The sith skin is lookng nice as heck...can't wait.

Hearing this makes me want to do the old newb thing and say "gimme gimme gimme! I'll test that pk3 for you! hahaha! I want to play with it! hurry! hurry! hurry! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!"

But I won't...I'm a calm sorta guy and I think...>.>...wouldn't mind testing tho.

heh, no, it's just a test glm for Tercero, it doesnt even have any texture coords on it. Tercero wanted to know how his model would deform, to see if he wanted to make any changes in it's construction. He's deforming quite well it looks like, and no clipping problems what so ever. As soon as he finishes the uvmaps on the model and has a basic skin on him I'll re-weight the model and he'll be ready for testing

The model itself is built very well, it'll be fun to weight his braid too, I should be able to get that moving quite well by using a few basic weighting tricks :)

Toonces

http://www.drivingcatstudios.com