Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Pnut_Master

ya after 8 food pellets you gotta start making the pellets smaller and smaller...

I dont think Anakin plans to throw meat and shiz at sith lords :p

Unless it's Darth Smokey (armed with his bongsaber) and there's some serious munchies in Anakin's food pellets... :D

LOL Guys.

Seriously.

Obi And Qui in Ep1 had 16. Obi Wan in AOTC I think has the same, definatly 8 in the front.

For sure on Anakin theres at least 4 in the front and 4 in the back. What we need is a good shot of anakins left side, and the back...

actually, i have the dvd :) My uncle bought it for me through some of his contacts in hong kong, if you dont believe me, it starts just like ep 1 on the title screen, then its the orange city in the backgroudn where it says play movie, and little clips are playing inside this screen made from lines of electricity. Its pretty nice overall, havent seen the special features yet. Jedi anakin can clarify it :)

Originally posted by Enjoi9187

actually, i have the dvd :) My uncle bought it for me through some of his contacts in hong kong, if you dont believe me, it starts just like ep 1 on the title screen, then its the orange city in the backgroudn where it says play movie, and little clips are playing inside this screen made from lines of electricity. Its pretty nice overall, havent seen the special features yet. Jedi anakin can clarify it :)

Actually, I don't have a copy of the DVD. I wish I did, because then I could make better avatars. But this is off topic, so, no more...

Okay - wanted to let people know that I am still alive - it's just that my computer's livelyhood has been debateable of late - I've had a serious amount of errors popping up lately and I'm probably gonna need to reinstall everything to get it all working again. Sorry about the lack of updates - I've hardly had any free time of late - not so much a bad thing anymore - I'm actually pretty much over what happened and I'm trying to move on with my life, henceforth even less free time than usual...

I have done some work on the model - primarily the face again - and I'll post some updates as soon as I have a working computer again (I had to fight just to get explorer to go to this page...)

On the whole food capsules thing - it depends on what point of the movie you are watching. There is a point in the movie in which Anakin actually has 12 capsules on his belt - 4 on either side of the buckle before the pouches in the front and 4 in the back. There are also a number of promotional shots and design docs (see visual dictionary) that support this. After the Tatooine scene, if I remember correctly, 4 of the capsules on the front left side disappear, apparently having been consumed. Thus, in my efforts to recreate as much from the movies as I possibly can, I will do ... BOTH! - really, just a matter of copy and paste and making a different .skin file - no big deal - you'll just have to type in a console command to get it, that's all...

As far as the capsules being skinned on or modeled on, they will be skinned - they don't protrude enough to warrant their being modeled, and since closeups of the belt are rare, they aren't large enough either. Fortunately, a couple of texturing tricks should help to create the feel of depth and make them stand out a bit regardless.

Sorry I've been away so much lately - both my social life and my computer kinda exploded - but when I get them both back in order I'll be back in full force. Sorry for the delay!

Great to hear things are getting better man..... well i need to ask a question that ive been asking for some time now, hopfully you can answer it........

"well you put an optional robe on the model?"

[Edit: oh ya i forgot....... for the people that are new to this thread or just want to see pictures of tercero's anakin can visit

http://www.jedimoves.com/

under the request page.[/Edit]

btw sek dude...that website kicks ass..i've been checking it out lately...

I really like that server of the day thing....=)

And to stay on topic...

Sorry bout your comp Tercero....seems to me that jk2 can mess up comps in funny funny ways...

(my dad just got a top of the line comp..so...my old computer is like history..hehe)

Personal Reason: Making a very authentic costume not for Halloween

make sense?

Ah, so you need it for you... I get it now. Hey, if you take any pictures of your costume I'd like to see it when it's done. The one in your avatar looks pretty good.

Terc, glad to hear you're alive - don't forget to backup your hard work or send it to someone you trust to hold it for you until you're comp is fixed... hate for you to lose months of work on Anakin in addition to whatever else you've got on there.

oh ya i forgot....... for the people that are new to this thread or just want to see pictures of tercero's anakin can visit

http://www.jedimoves.com/

under the request page.

Seks, the edit button NEEDS to be your friend. If you've forgotten to add something to your last post, edit it - don't post another.

On another note, you've spammed at least 4 threads now with your generic post, so be careful - someone might report you to a moderator.

Glad to hear your still around Terc.,what exactly is the problem your having with your comp? Just errors popping up out of no where?

Could be a virus,i know theres a few nasty worms and trojan's floating around right now via pop up's,so anyone who doesnt have a good virus scanner might want to get one :).

calm down everyone,...... if you guys havent noticed, Ive only been posting on models that im keeping track of on my site, like I said "not everyone goes to all of the treads like you and I do" so sorry that you keep seeing my treads , but I unlike you guys like to keep people informed about whats going on with the model. maybe you guys should put some effort into that instead of wasting treads by going off the subject...

Grafox, thanks for reporting me ..... shows you care :D

skywalker19,

"Visit http://www.yourbanned.com - where your banned 365 days a year" Yuk, Yuk ..... classic, had me rolling for seconds. :D

bout to everyone else, sorry for making it seem like spam i be more thoughtful, now back to the thread subject

Originally posted by seks03

calm down everyone,...... if you guys havent noticed, Ive only been posting on models that im keeping track of on my site, like I said "not everyone goes to all of the treads like you and I do" so sorry that you keep seeing my treads , but I unlike you guys like to keep people informed about whats going on with the model. maybe you guys should put some effort into that instead of wasting treads by going off the subject...

1) It doesn't matter that you're posting on models that you're keeping track of on your site. You're still spamming your website, which is against the rules of Lucasforums - that is why a number of people including Grafox and myself reported you.

2) Like you said - not everyone goes to all of the threads. However, a link to your site on the thread is pointless, because the people that want updates on the model visit the thread, and those that don't do not. So essentially your posts are only seen by those who visit the threads and already know what's going on, so they don't need to see your website.

3) It's not your responsibility to keep others informed of model progress, especially on the model thread themselves... this defeats the purpose. Nor is it our responsbility to keep others informed, so why should I put effort into it?

That's it, back to relevant material.

Originally posted by Double_S84

It isnt any of your bussiness.

How is it not? We are the ones that had to read again and again and again where his site was. If it was just in his sig, I wouldn't mind, I only occaisionally (sp?) read sigs.

Archived