Home

WIP: Tercero-Anakin Model

-Tercero-

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kudos to you m'friend.

You're kicking some major booty for the time you have had to work on it, life seems to deal some pretty nasty hooks and jabs.

I wanted to say that while I've mainly been here nitpicking and hacking things appart when you post them and doing the same to everyone elses models, that I also wanted to offer some words of encouragement.

Or at least awknowledgement.

Keep it up, I'm loving it. But first and foremost, get your **** back together. It'll only make your work better for you.

Good luck and all that

Seka-guia

Originally posted by Enjoi9187

sivy b, how did u get 1400 posts and only registered in july 2002?

i roam yoda's swamp mostly, you can easily post up to 30 a day there

and JEDI_Anakin_S, yes it is, there is also a good one of mace which is very similar.

Originally posted by Sivy B

and JEDI_Anakin_S, yes it is, there is also a good one of mace which is very similar.

I know, I made one for Keo718 that used that part (where he's deflecting all the shots from the Super Battle Droids, right?) but currently he's using the other one I made for him.

This model is flat out AWESOME...Tercero taking his time to be so precise is admirable. I have been watching this model for a while now, seeing it go through various stages and reading peoples comments. All I have to say is keep doing what you're doing cause when this model comes out we will all be greatly appreciated for your hard work and our patience will pay off.

I agree. It is extremely nice that Tercero is doing this for the community. And that he gives us updates not only on the model but on what's going on in his life, as well. This helps ensure that the thread does not die, or become overrun with pointless conversation and strange theories on where the modeler is (like what happened unfortunately with the Mace Windu thread by Klorel).

And Hellfire, do you mean to put "godly" skinners in your signature, or was "goldly" correct? :D;)

-Anakin

yeah i skinned a few raven models... 2 of which were never released into the public... jkii.net and all.. oh well... and i cannot even play on the darkside servers with my name well because hehe... me and posques dont get along.. so my name aint all that great lol.. nahhh j/k its hella good to be me :)... if you want my skins send me an email.. i did an excellent wedge antilles for a good friend at the zone who incendently goes by the name wedge.. lol and the second is the shogunblade model.. btw i still cant get the team colors to work if they did it would be hella sweet

Yeah - I have been pretty busy lately. I should have a few new updates for you all shortly - maybe even tonight!

I've done some more work on the face, and I've reproportioned the body a bit - haven't had as much time as I'd like lately, but it's slowly getting done.

Archived