Home

help, my freind is addicted

Mex

My freind. hes addicted to this game called Runescape

Its really sad...

He knows who I fancy, and now hes like

Taken me hostage in a game...

If I dont give him 10k (runescape money)

Hes going to tell!

Can anyone tell me how to get him off my back or something to help him get him unaddicted?

I would really love help

Heh, I know its very silly but guess what

He talks runescape as in

"I am going to Falador today" (he thinks it is town!)

And he eats runescape

"I am gonna eat raw meat!" (He thinks its beef 0_o)

He thinks money is runescape money,

"I got 1.24GP"

Hes soo annoying! Meh, he needs to get brainwashed, [evil laugh] ahahhhahahaha [/evil laugh]

And when the girl I like walks past, I crack up weirdly

I just go, "hihihihi,, urrr, i'm gonna sitsisisit downnn nononw...."

Oh yeah and, if he even tries to tell, well, you all know whats gonna happen <incert broken nose sound here :)>

And do you know how he caught me?

(I was staring at her knickers when she bent down :D)

I cant help it, honestly :D :D :D

Originally posted by GorganFloss

WTF :eyeraise:

Hes asking you to give him game currency for him to not tell someone you like them?

Thats really, really sad.

Its kinda like those websites where you pay real money to download items for the Sims.

I know. How many people in the world do you think actually do that? :confused:

if u got it .... just give him the money to shut him up .... then walk away its only a game .... if hes obsessed dont let him drag u into it by fighting over it .... just let him grow out of it and all will be well ...

also ... next time ... tell a girl who u fancy ... theyre more useful as spies ... and more useful for advice ... and more pleasing to look at as u tell em

:D

Hate to tell ya, but chances are he'll tell anyways.

Same situation happened to me. I was blackmailed for 5 months by this ****head I thought was my friend, and afterwards he just up and told her.

Sorry to break it to ya. :(

uhhm, i don't like runescape, in fact i hate it. your friend is sad. no matter what i do when i say that i like a girl, my friend will alway go to her and tell. not that i really care, i mean , i or anyone else would have told her finaly, things only go faster now.

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I'm having a hard time figuring out why this was posted in the first place.........

Don't be so picky, he's obviously looking for help.

Personally I don't see what the big deal is if he tells a girl that you like her. Firstly, you must be fairly young to be embarassed in this sort of situation. Secondly, I wouldn't think about it to much, you're young, life goes on. Thirdly, just 'liking' a girl isn't a big secret to most people, in most cases everyone likes someone.

As for a suggestion on how to help your friend, take the game away or suggest something to his parents about his problem.

Ahahahhaa... I just got something to make him stop, well 2 things

1. He used to fancy some girl when he started going out with this other 2 ton slapper, who think she knows it all

2. HE HASNT STARTED PUBERTY AHAHAHHAHAAH! EVERYONE ELSE HAS!

God, i'm goin pshycho :p

And legion, I get your point, young-life goes on, so-on, so-on...

:D

if he really is addicted then show him that news story about the guy in america who was addicted to an online game and eventually got so obsessed he commited suicide....that should sort him out.

or u can just ask this girl out and he will have no advantage over you.

OR you can play this game and become even better at it than him and then keep on beating him!

either of those would be quite amusing :)

Archived