Which planet?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which planet?

• Corellia
    • Yavin 4
    • Tatoonine
    • Naboo
    • Endor

Alderaan; and bear in mind it's already been blown up, according to the SWG timeframe.

Story-wise, we know that Leia was kept hidden and anonymous. She was probably brought up by whoever-it-was on Alderaan, and only Kenobi knew the truth of her origin.

Wouldn't mind blowing up the Gungans, myself, but it'd be a waste of a beautiful planet. :p

Originally posted by Trahern Valley

Alderaan; and bear in mind it's already been blown up, according to the SWG timeframe.

Story-wise, we know that Leia was kept hidden and anonymous. She was probably brought up by whoever-it-was on Alderaan, and only Kenobi knew the truth of her origin.

Wouldn't mind blowing up the Gungans, myself, but it'd be a waste of a beautiful planet. :p

I couldn't agree with you more. :D

and about Leia, whoever-it-was = Bail Organa

Originally posted by Ascari

Hmm, looks like some jedi/sith TOLD him to like Jar Jar..

It's the only explanation!

jepp that one is definately week mined

i chose corellia because that is where me and my buddies will do some underground oparation ass kicking and pleas somone come by my droids and weapons theyre gonna kick ass

Originally posted by Zendjir

Correllia...all the way. I saw it on the screens, it's beatiful, and the Associates (My PA) are going to settle there.

Oh, and I'm back...for what it's worth :rolleyes:

well its worth a lot Zendjir :D i was just telling another Dutch guy about SWG on Rogue Squadron.net :D

Archived