Home

Disney

elTee

Mercatfat beat me to the post. Myths is right. Snopes is the one.

I haven't seen a lot of Disney films, but not counting the Pixar films (Toy Story, Toy Story II, Bugs Life, Monsters Inc.) cause I attribute them to Pixar not Disney, I'd say Alladdin is definitly one of my favourites. Great animation as always, Robin Williams is great and the music's fantastic. More recently, The Emperors New Groove had a few laughs, and I also saw Atlantis which was okay. Most of the disney films come off ok, but they need a new zing like they had when they had their resurgance with A little mermaid, Alladdin, Beauty, and Lion King.

Anyone see Titan AE, by Fox? It wasn't that great. Fox's big animation facility was shut down after that.

Though, Ice Age did well for them. Ice Age was good.

Iron Giant wasn't bad.

Next up for Disney is

Treasure Planet.

Ugh, not Talispin! I never really liked that show. Same goes for chip & dale rescue rangers, I hated that show for some reason, as well as all the shows made after hit Disney animated movies (such as Aladdin, Hercules, the Little Mermaid.....)

The movies I like best are all are the ones that are super old. Like the way 101 Dalmatians was. I guess Peter Pan was one of my favorites, don't know why though. Dumbo and bambi were OK too, I was never upset at the famous hunt part in bambi though, maybe I was too young to really care about it.

i don't really like any of the ones after Beauty and the Beast, maybe the Rescuers Down Under, that was pretty good as a sequal (considering it was Disney's first-ever sequal, too.) I really didn't like Hunchback, I think they totally screwed up the story even though some say it looked good. I didn't like Pocohantas at all, that was just weird, and I don't really care all that much for all the new ones with moving backgrounds and stuff, like in Tarzan or Mulan. Admittedly Mulan's music was OK but I disliked the storyline, and Tarzan, I don't know, it was OK but I sure wasn't wild about it. I liked it better when they had the rough sort of backgrounds and slightly scratchy, old feel to them.

Originally posted by Me

as Disney released Beauty and the Beast on IMAX with new scenes, then did a special collectors DVD, do you think they'll do it with other movies? Hopefully yes, and the Lion King will be next.

You won't believe this, but...

I just went to see Harry Potter at the cinema, and there was a trailer for IMAX Lion King!!! Opens on christmas day! Thats really creepy...

Archived