Home

Star Wars rebellion

General Veers

hey guys, I was just wondering how many of you guys have played SW rebellion and what you thought of it. I personally found this cheat were you can make imperial ships in like 4-6 days. unfortunatly, i havn't found onw for the rebellion yet. I was wondering if you guys can give me a link to a website or something that has a cheat code for the alliance to create ships in 4 days. appreciate the response.

:atat: Veers

ah what a game rebellion was too. i still prefer it over GB but thats just my opinion.

i too once looked for a rebel trainer but to no avail. its fun having SSD's in 4 days with little to no cost but for some reason those blasted bulwarks take forever.

good luck finding a trainer for it. oh and i noticed your location under your avatar says seswAnna sector. shouldnt that be an E? im not sure but it seems wrong to me.

anywho its a great game and i want lucasarts to make a rebellion 2 that has a decent fight place with some actual ship to ship strategy that doesnt suck.

Its is possible t hack the WHOLE thing using a hex editor. There is a specific one that you use that I got a while back. It can be used to build a Death Star in 1 day! But that kinda defeats the object of the game. I used it for somewhat more constructive purposes (making the stats that more realistic).

My mate and I played it across my old college network with mny edited files. He was a n00b so got hammered for a good while, but he thought the handled better.

Funny story - 5th game I played him, he had had the manual for a month nad had been playing against the AI for practice. he was doing well. I took him on.

My first action of the game was successful set of sabotage missions that resulted in the desctruction of his only VSD and his only ship yard (hehehe)

I had MCs, Frigates and all fighters by day 130 (HAHAHA)

And by day 300 I had captured Corsucant, 8 other planets in Sesswanna sector, all of his characters bar Vader killed or captive and had all of my characters, 5 (inc. Luke) of which were Force sensitive (Ackbar !!!) (AHAHAH..HA..Heart..attack..funny..too muc.. Hha. Urgggh)

Anyhow... I could attach&send it with a quick walkie if you want.

And it is hard, but it is harder near the end. It is easy enough to start amassing stuff quickly in the beginning (especially as rebels - my SW:R moto as an Allaince Comander was Run to the Rim!)

But then utilising and keeping everything is something else.

Force Commander and Battlegrounds have got NOTHING on this (just wish that LA would see this and do a buffed sequel with masses of Extended Universe stuff (imagine using Hapan Battle & Nova dragons!))

Archived