Home

*takes a big, long sigh*

Wes Marrakesh

To quote a character who will remain unnamed: "Well, ****."

Today was fine and dandy... good round of golf in the afternoon... great dinner...

I had some good mapping time... then...

I log into zone and am immediatley confronted with an invitation to chat. Seeing as it's from a clan mate I accept.

Another enters. So.... the starter (let's call him Spaz for now) begins with his idea of making an alliance of JO clans that would kinda be all-powerful and help the zone, etc... They could possibly move into SWG, etc. Spaz asked me and my friend (named Grim for now) what we thought.

We said we need more information and it needs to be presented to the other leaders...

Wait, gotta cut this short. Spaz is threatening to delete every MB post...

being XO (2nd in command) and being friends with most members makes it harder to leave lol....

Anyway.

So, Grim and I told Spaz that we needed time to think about it and it needs to be presented to the leaders. We showed him the +s and the -s. He started saying that we were focusing on teh negative too much, etc. He rushed us into a decision on the rough draft.

We said if you make us decide now, no.

He made us decide, so we said no.

Then he kinda blew up and went on with 'you never listen' yadda yadda yadda. We got into a fight which lasted quite a while and Grim and Spaz got extremely pissed at each other. Grim posted on our MB about his side and Spaz deleted it, so I banned him. Grim posted again and it was deleted. A fourth (call him Outlaw) had unbanned Spaz. So banned Spaz again and told him 'If you unban him fine don't let him be a mod or anything'.

So, ok. Grim didn't post again and a few minutes later there;s a resigantion post of two more and Spaz... apparently Spaz lied to them and told them it was so great bla bla bla. One seems to have come back and dunno about the other.

Anyway, later, a friend invites me to a chat. It has Grim, Spaz, Outlaw, me, and the friend. It was supposed to be a moderated talk and it worked ok... I dunno the result.

This morning I get a message that Spaz resigned... I kinda feel like he just killed the clan ... :lol:...

I'm debating staying. So... I'm not happy :9

Archived