Home

Personal Quotes

DiRtY $oUtH™

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Don't be stupid, and things will work out."

That's one of my favs.

another one(this one is more comical then serious)

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't get him to drink.......unless you push the bastard in."

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

Here is my own personal quote..(Came up with it myself:D )

"The words women and problems are synonyms."

Don't let Darth Yoda85's skillful manipulation of the English language deceive you. He is most certainly offering some sort of insult here.

Originally posted by leXX

Don't let Darth Yoda85's skillful manipulation of the English language deceive you. He is most certainly offering some sort of insult here.

OMG...you know, I wish I could just have a nice threaf without her commenting about it in a negative way. I'm not trying to insult anybody. Damn, back off.

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

OMG...you know, I wish I could just have a nice threaf without her commenting about it in a negative way. I'm not trying to insult anybody. Damn, back off.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were insulting women again! I must have been mistaken!

No, you see I dont insult women. But talking seriously, I came up with it in a previous thread entitled "Girl Problems" or something like that. So I decided to combine the 2 words into a humorous quote. Thats all. I'm sorry if I offended you. I think there's been enough bad blood between us so lets just get along. What do you say?

Not mine, but very good: "People spend far too much time getting others to notice them, instead of noticing others." - something like that anyway.

A quote of mine: "The past is tomorrow, the future is yesterday, today is a mirror - to progress is to reflect the past, to delve into the past is to read the future, the present is inexistant, but a mirror."

Originally posted by Cjais

A quote of mine: "The past is tomorrow, the future is yesterday, today is a mirror - to progress is to reflect the past, to delve into the past is to read the future, the present is inexistant, but a mirror."

You made that yourself... wow thats very good. :thumbsup: I wish I could do that. :)

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

You made that yourself... wow thats very good. :thumbsup: I wish I could do that. :)

It's rubbish, I needed a quote of my own, so I made it up on the spot...

Now, here's the real quote: "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you." - Dale Carnegie.

EDIT - another: "The people and circumstances around me do not make me what I am, they reveal who I am." - Dr. Laura Schlessinger

"I knew it! im sorounded by ass holes" - Dark Helmet

"WTF?" - The world will never know

"People who want to ban guns outa be shot" - a bumpersticker

"She's gone from suck to blow" - Cornel Sanders

"You will Refer to me as idiot, not captin" - Lone Starr

"Your depriving some poor village of there idiot" - another bumpersticker

"IT WASNT ME!!!!!!" - that guy on rocketman

a few up there

Archived