Home

Free cordless mouse and keyboard anyone?

Just found out about this in an email and thought I would share it with a few that would like to try to get a wireless mouse and keyboard ;).

http://www.logitechcordless.com/index.htm

For over 20 years Logitech has been making leading PC peripherals. You’ve made us number one in cordless peripherals, and now we’d like to say “thanks” by giving away 20,000 free Logitech® Cordless Navigator Duo™ Special Edition Mouse & Keyboard combinations. Like all of our products, it delivers superior performance, value and style.

For your chance to win a Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo Special Edition, visit this site on December 20th, 2002 between 12:00 noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

1. ELIGIBILITY. The promotion is open to residents of the United States and Canada (excluding residents of Quebec or any jurisdiction where participation would be unlawful) who are 18 years of age or older on the date the entry is submitted. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Logitech Inc., its affiliates, and its subsidiaries are not eligible.

2. HOW TO ENTER. The promotion runs for one day only, from 12:00 noon (Eastern Time) to 5:00 pm (Eastern Time) on December 20, 2002 (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, visit the promotion website at http://www.logitechcordless.com. Up to twenty thousand (20,000) visitors to the promotion website will be selected to win. If you visit the site and a Prize Claim Form appears during your visit, you are a winner! Read the instructions provided, and complete and submit the Prize Claim Form. If no Prize Claim Form appears during your visit, you may try again by exiting from and returning to the site as many times as you like during the Promotion Period. Prize Claim Forms must be electronically received by 6:00 pm (Eastern Time) on December 20, 2002 to be eligible to receive the prize.

3. SELECTION OF WINNERS. Up to Twenty Thousand winners will be electronically selected at random. To comply with the laws of Florida and New York, no more than 62 prizes will be awarded to residents of Florida and no more than 62 prizes will be awarded to residents of New York. Only one prize per family, household or address will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of visitors to the promotion website and the number of Prize Claim Forms submitted. Canadian winners are required under Canadian law to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question in order to receive the prize.

4. PRIZE. Each winner will be awarded a Logitech ® Cordless Navigator Duo ™ SE. The prize has an approximate retail value of US $79. There is no cash equivalent for this prize. Winners may not substitute the prize received or apply the value of the prize received under this promotion to another Logitech product. Logitech reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace the prize with a similar product or the latest release of a product of the same category. Federal, state, provincial and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Return of any prize as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of prize.

Originally posted by STTCT

honeslty though....how many of us lay with our computer in our bed...can you imagine moving the mouse on the sheets....it makes me wonder what they are looking at online!!! :eek:

;)

I would do such a thing STTCT :p! Besides, my computer will be going into my room when I get it so I can move freely as I want, but by no means, I don't look at..... Stuff ;). Honestly!

well maybe I can understand a laptop but these people look like they have a desktop in their bed with them....

mid_d.jpg

duh...I didn't realise it was a cordless device...okay maybe the monitor isn't in the bed with them....but I really could not play games on my computer in that position and be able to see the screen from far away

Posted by Sherack

EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF QUÉBEC?! WHAT THE **** FOR???

I found the answer to that while tying to work out why the hell you have to answer a mathematical question to claim your prize if you're from Canada (:confused: ...Laws like that make me wonder... :disaprove)

[...] Québec's legislation forces anybody to offer something in Québec to offer it in French. They can offer it in English or in Swaheli also, but they have to translate it in French also, so I guess Microsoft didn't want to waste time (and money) translating it.

From the ever-handy Register :)

Originally posted by STTCT

well maybe I can understand a laptop but these people look like they have a desktop in their bed with them....

mid_d.jpg

duh...I didn't realise it was a cordless device...okay maybe the monitor isn't in the bed with them....but I really could not play games on my computer in that position and be able to see the screen from far away

I would have to agree with you 100% about playing games unless you had one of those new plasma LCD screens to do so that is ;), but all I could see is lying/sitting in bed when your playing movies as I don't like to just sit in front of the computer watching in a chair. Heh..

Archived